Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

13 minutes ago, darkpyker said:

I take back what i said about him  wtf ......

He is Asshole -_- Rejecting her like that ...    true colors are Coming out

Usually I am resistant to this indication "Assrole", but

Where do I endorse this petition?

:dodgy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

tonight alan was rough with nina. but the real abuser is here. how can she stay with this idiot?

Nina and Alan have a complicated relationship. Nothing new. And nothing serious.

About this house - very bad. Anna and Alex left before they planned (when they left home - that friend wrote that he could not come today, and already here, he wrote that he was able to take time and come). Liza had headache and bad condition. Misty basically did everything she could. She added debauchery. Raised the degree of the party. Stimulated Anastasia equal. In the end, everything went to a hot girl-girl show. But Anastasia's boyfriend spoiled everything.

In addition to Misty (as Locomotive) and Anastasia - no one tried to do anything. Once again. Guys only broke. Here I see the potential only in Anastasia. If it is someone to lead. Guys are bad.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

And she is still crying... he had to go get her a glass of water to calm down because she was with breathing  problems 

poor girl... Anastasia we are with you, you don't deserve this :heart: ... be strong 

• Like 1

Well I take back what I said about Anastasia. Misty and her could really hit it off last night. But all guys and especially Rock just got in the way. She has potential but she needs Misty to come more often and all guys to leave then. Seriously they add nothing at all to this place. I as usual do not insult tenants but let me put it this way I cant say I cant understand the name some people here call Rock :biggrin: