Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Nina and Alan have a complicated relationship. Nothing new. And nothing serious.

About this house - very bad. Anna and Alex left before they planned (when they left home - that friend wrote that he could not come today, and already here, he wrote that he was able to take time and come). Liza had headache and bad condition. Misty basically did everything she could. She added debauchery. Raised the degree of the party. Stimulated Anastasia equal. In the end, everything went to a hot girl-girl show. But Anastasia's boyfriend spoiled everything.

In addition to Misty (as Locomotive) and Anastasia - no one tried to do anything. Once again. Guys only broke. Here I see the potential only in Anastasia. If it is someone to lead. Guys are bad.

Thanks for info. So that place will become timeline only for a long time...

So questions of today are:

Will they be able to buy a bed? Lil help for them for pronouncing: постель ::)

Will no5 change his shirt finally?

When he comes with this shirt buying the bed they will try to sell him a pig sty instead :biggrin:

Will Rock stay the id*ot he is?

Will Anastasia finally say fuck it to Rock and will losen up? We all know Rock is the problem now

Many questions but we probably will see more nothing...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nack said:

What are Adam and Jack doing here in this apartment.They are perfect for the 'House of Nothings' .They should move their ass out of here asap.

Yes they should take Rock with them. Misty and Anastasia totally could hit it off together looking for guys and having wild parties. Rock is the biggest problem there. Last night showed this.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Nina and Alan have a complicated relationship. Nothing new. And nothing serious.

About this house - very bad. Anna and Alex left before they planned (when they left home - that friend wrote that he could not come today, and already here, he wrote that he was able to take time and come). Liza had headache and bad condition. Misty basically did everything she could. She added debauchery. Raised the degree of the party. Stimulated Anastasia equal. In the end, everything went to a hot girl-girl show. But Anastasia's boyfriend spoiled everything.

In addition to Misty (as Locomotive) and Anastasia - no one tried to do anything. Once again. Guys only broke. Here I see the potential only in Anastasia. If it is someone to lead. Guys are bad.

Bads? "Please do not be modest.
They are real disasters.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes they should take Rock with them. Misty and Anastasia totally could hit it off together looking for guys and having wild parties. Rock is the biggest problem there. Last night showed this.

Or Anastasia could visit more Misty,
Preferably, lift your girlfriends together.
I'm waiting for this.

Men in this project really break, Deam, James and now joining them, the magnificent 3 there.
Good thing Alex  now,.leaves this team and Drew is not even close. Not bad. Not forgetting Lewis of course.:biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, thedbear said:

I'm waiting for this.

Men in this project really break, Deam, James and now joining them, the magnificent 3 there.
Good thing Alex  now,.leaves this team and Drew is not even close. Not bad. Not forgetting Lewis of course.:biggrin:

Exactly what I am saying the three stooges are the problem of this place. They spoil all the fun.

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

And after all the things that he did... 

image.jpg

Yes, it's rock

And to see in detail what I observed before (in the timeline) when in argument and gesticulation with Anastasia in bed,

The bottle.

He should not have taken the narguille there as well because he was alone. Too heavy for him.

I think similar to Adam (first and only) and big Jack, we can now add to this the (the Rock). Perfect for the 3 Ali.

From the looks of it seems this house it's "fighting" with the Nothing's place and grisha and Maria for the worst place in VH.Would been an lot better if instead all this persons in on house(mostly dudes)They managers had opened an house with just an couple and they recieve visits or guests from time to time.This like it is all this residents are even as interisting to watch as an single ok one.

• Like 1

Welcome Bed!:biggrin:

27 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I'm waiting for this.

The problem is that they are not robots, but people.
Anastasia with friend in relationship.
Anastasia and Misty are not such close friends and not girlfriends (with sex).

And they will not agree. It's one thing to spend one or two parties. It's another thing to live together.

Although I would not mind Misty's + Anastasia house. They in theory can raise the budget for an apartment 1.5 times. And get a house like Anna's (with preferred options - for example Jacuzzi). But I do not think that this is possible. My opinion here will remain as it is. After a month of income - Anna and the participants will decide.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

From the looks of it seems this house it's "fighting" with the Nothing's place and grisha and Maria for the worst place in VH.Would been an lot better if instead all this persons in on house(mostly dudes)They managers had opened an house with just an couple and they recieve visits or guests from time to time.This like it is all this residents are even as interisting to watch as an single ok one.

yap a think its better just 1 couple and sometimes have some friends