Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sad I can't like this more than once...

it's a shame that the other 2 guys aren't gay. if they were it would be groundbreaking & probably ana wouldn't be so uptight about undressing as she would possibly feel more comfy knowing that they weren't going to be interested in having sex with her. as it stands now the guys are a waste. jack (the big 1?) could maybe get some girls but he will not be able to do anything here. adam i hate to say isn't going to get anyone. with those 2 gay guys & moron rock gone ana could have male & female guests & there might actually be something fun to watch. jmo.

32 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Do not look now. And I think you has not looked, but Maria is bringing her newest Ivy closer to her. Much closer. In the next room.
Remember that was just so in the other place, that they began to live golden days.

And we have already seen how much Grisha is efficient and different from Alan and Rock, comfortable with it. Reaction to sight.

More than welcome.

Well it's your opinon my friend and as good as mine,myself think grisha and Maria are on the top three of worst houses.Regard Maria and other girl,I looked to the house and only see the maid laying in bed and nobody else in house.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Well it's your opinon my friend and as good as mine,myself think grisha and Maria are on the top three of worst houses.Regard Maria and other girl,I looked to the house and only see the maid laying in bed and nobody else in house.

i feel the same way about m & g as i posted there a minute ago. i don't think they can ever be interesting again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i feel the same way about m & g as i posted there a minute ago. i don't think they can ever be interesting again.

Indeed,amazing how they were interisting in the prior house and they close it to open an new one a lot worse.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

rock is a moron. ana could be so hot without him but obviously he has control over her. no chance for this house til he goes.

Easy there Golfer...::)..the rider might be snooping in here somewhere !!

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,amazing how they were interisting in the prior house and they close it to open an new one a lot worse.

Actually, I would like the current arrangement of Misty. She is comfortable in her own apartment and has given us great moments. I wouldn't tamper with that. We don't even know how 'wild' and free Anastasia is. Partnering her with Misty could be a complete disaster. 

Just now, nack said:

Actually, I would like the current arrangement of Misty. She is comfortable in her own apartment and has given us great moments. I wouldn't tamper with that. We don't even know how 'wild' and free Anastasia is. Partnering her with Misty could be a complete disaster. 

Agree,Misty it's doing just fine,hope none of this dudes or the girl doesn't join her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nack said:

Can't get worse as it's now. And no risk no fun. I think it will work. First Anastasia must get rid of Rock who acts like a moron...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I'd really wish that place would be called Anastasia & Misty and the three stooges move to xgswhoever...

They should put all the nonsense and zero delivery residents in that place..the Nothing's place can recieve at least more three,four Nothing's.