Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

5 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

are they waiting the right moment to do something ?

Screenshot_1023.png

Misty? Certainly. Hoping to lower her guard so she can escape from there. Unfortunately she can not drag Anastasia with her.

Lisa was smarter and ran away sooner. If she had not already committed suicide in the virtual fireplace there.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Misty? Certainly. Hoping to lower her guard so she can escape from there. Unfortunately she can not drag Anastasia with her.

Lisa was smarter and ran away sooner. If she had not already committed suicide in the virtual fireplace there.

Hehe.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Again!
QUESTION MARK .
SXGD are not question marks but end point (nor exclamation, they are).:arrow:
For me, not anymore.

INTERROGATION (will it still?):huh:

Do you agree now?
With this vision?
::)

Dude..I agree at least with 90% you say!:biggrin:.

golfer is being too kind. this rock character should be pushed off that bridge in brooklyn. not only is he a detriment to the apartment, he is abusive psychologically to that poor girl. i say get a posse together and ride his ass out of town. i nominate golfer to lead such a group. it would immediately change the whole ballgame.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, billycox said:

golfer is being too kind. this rock character should be pushed off that bridge in brooklyn. not only is he a detriment to the apartment, he is abusive psychologically to that poor girl. i say get a posse together and ride his ass out of town. i nominate golfer to lead such a group. it would immediately change the whole ballgame.

Think Alex it's having an big long talk with all this residents and from today some things will change.

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Huh? What happened?

It's just my opinon(and there are some pics of things being mounted in Alex house so maybe it's indeed an tec problem)but I found of extreme coincidence Alex house to be offline right in the moment he visit this house and then all them leaved.Think they could be talking the things in Alex place.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

It's just my opinon(and there are some pics of things being mounted in Alex house so maybe it's indeed an tec problem)but I found of extreme coincidence Alex house to be offline right in the moment he visit this house and then all them leaved.Think they could be talking the things in Alex place.

You mean they get a lesson there :biggrin: ?

• Upvote 1