Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Strange,that happened in the last hour or so.Now he will have more difficult to sleep in coach all day and drinking like there is no tomorrow.

Really??? Last hour??? How do you know?? May you check on timeline to see when did he leave?? 

Don't bother... just check the time 

image.jpg

look how he was moving the arm... 

Adam and Jack leaved at 15:37 (local time) 
Misty and Anastacia and Rock leaved at 18:58 (local time)

Al togetherl arrived 35 minutes ago

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Really??? Last hour??? How do you know?? May you check on timeline to see when did he leave?? 

Don't bother... just check the time 

image.jpg

look how he was moving the arm... 

Adam and Jack leaved at 15:37 (local time) 
Misty and Anastacia and Rock leaved at 18:58 (local time)

Al togetherl arrived 35 minutes ago

Dude relax,I said the last hour or SO..not being exactly precise,and if you read coments you will see others think also that Alex and the people of this house were in some kind of reunion,and this is not conspiration of theory neither nothing..it's just persons saying what they think it happen.

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anna and Alex are back online too. Same time when they came home. Cant be a coincedence...

Someone male (not for sure if Alex, but probably) entered at A&A/D&B house around 18:40 - look cam3 time  (the hours of that house wasn't synchronized at the time and they (Drew and Anna) was moving cams ...) For me it was a coincidence  

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think her mission was to get them all out of her shell. But its hopeless. Not even Terry could do it...

I am afraid it has backfired. Infact,Misty has invented a shell for herself and disappeared in it !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Dude relax,I said the last hour or SO..not being exactly precise,and if you read coments you will see others think also that Alex and the people of this house were in some kind of reunion,and this is not conspiration of theory neither nothing..it's just persons saying what they think it happen.

Yes and you was the first one that also said alex visited them and then all leaved... and then the theories started following your words ... so.. just wondering where was alex???  can you show me he in the house?