Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nice try to install a cam there. So now we can see all the nothing going on there :biggrin:

People was complaining about not having a cam there... so the manager fulfill the need... But with winter coming and smoking inside the house guess will be a useless cam

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

People was complaining about not having a cam there... so the manager fulfill the need... But with winter coming and smoking inside the house guess will be a useless cam

You can put a thousand cams in that place and you will get nothing a thousand times :biggrin:

• Like 1

VHTV Free premium at Voyeur House TV

Hello everyone, we invite you to test new version of VHTV which features new Streaming technology we will be rolling out for everyone as soon as we finish these tests.

Many thanks!

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 5:31 PM, Rhdem said:

2rd round lights  on

Screenshot_3285.pngScreenshot_3286.png

I vote for no cell phones when romancing the other or being romanced, same for cigarettes and alcohol.  Spend sensual, sexual, satiable time with each other and leave the food, alcohol, tobacco, and electronic devices the hell alone.  In MHO.

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:00 PM, jabbath1987 said:

WTF hes still there and now both on bed as if nothing happened. Two cams messed up and now everything is like before? Cmon guys. You are really kidding us...

can you/me/everyone really send a support ticket to vote Rockhead off the Island?  (Out of the House?)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

can you/me/everyone really send a support ticket to vote Rockhead off the Island?  (Out of the House?)

you can send a support ticket & there is a line for complain about participants & their behavior & suggest changes to participant & apartment. so the answer is yes!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1