Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i just read the news! seriously Rockhead and Co. left? 

It seems ARNAJ became to AN. Yes. The strange thing is Groomy said only Jack and Adam will leave but Rockhead apparently left too.

And Anastasia is quite in bad mood over at Annas. So yes maybe Rockhead is totally gone 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It seems ARNAJ became to AN. Yes. The strange thing is Groomy said only Jack and Adam will leave but Rockhead apparently left too.

And Anastasia is quite in bad mood over at Annas. So yes maybe Rockhead is totally gone 

Perhaps A&A send Adam and Jack away... and Rockhead didn't agree and went with them

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Perhaps A&A send Adam and Jack away... and Rockhead didn't agree and went with them

Yes I guess Adam and Jack kicked out because of doing nothing. And Rockhead had to decide between his lazy useless friends and Anastasia. Figures what he has chosen ::)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Você quer dizer Fenya e Marcus? Totalmente: 

FenyaMarcus40.JPG

Wow, exchanging Adan and Jack for them is the same thing and swapping water for wine.
But if so we will have more exchanges there, or somene solo of the house? ]
I can not believe that we'll see them again. They were from Jack and Adan's circle of friends.
:angel:

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So we all(most of us)right sinse day one..so strange,Adam nonsense endless dance and just sleeping and drinking all day and nights on coach..rockhead..well..being rockhead..all that drinking..and drinking..they had everything to attract viewers..very strange,I think the problem was five residents wasn't enought,it was needed more..maybe six,seven of them:rolleyes:.

On 14/10/2017 at 7:55 AM, thedbear said:

Disagree! It's not the place, it's just a person there.
I start to think ANASTASIA is the only one really being fucked there.

My hope is that Anna is following this forum and take serious action on this.

Well

the way ,Anna closely follows our posts here in the forums of her projects.::)

Now Anastasia can dance in the living room completely naked if you wish and not just hidden in the bedroom. She can still use the Jacuzzi in the same style. :biggrin:

She will have to convince me to become a fan, currently I am not. Tonight she had every chance to become one of the elite participants, and where is she, the same place she is when Rock was there, in bed sleeping. :huh: currently Nyusha blows Annastasia out of the water and is far more sensual and seductive than Anna is.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

When all losers and lazy people are out only Ana will remain...

8 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Them moving out may explain why there are so many parties happening across the realms. :biggrin:

Let me add some party feeling: 

1469757295836.jpg

When Rockhead does not return the party will be even bigger:

champagne-pop-large.gif

My friends, are you sure today was just a simple Wednesday? It seemed like it was a Friday or even a Saturday on all the vh projects.:cool:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She will have to convince me to become a fan, currently I am not. Tonight she had every chance to become one of the elite participants, and where is she, the same place she is when Rock was there, in bed sleeping. :huh: currently Nyusha blows Annastasia out of the water and is far more sensual and seductive than Anna is.

Hey, she's in Bree's bed. Bree! Can you achieve what this represents?::)