Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

he has contiually humiliated ana from the 1st night in the apt. he treats her like a slave & she is stupid enough to put up with it. please go to the beginning of the thread & read everything & you will understand better. & yes i can't stand him & refuse to watch this apt till his ass is gone.

x2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

It’s mostly because he holds back Anastasia. The hate you see on the archive is because camcaps posters who have disdain for  him here  are the same people creating the VH archives. 

he treats her like shit or have you not been paying attention. he has to go. apt is unwatchable with him there.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

he has contiually humiliated ana from the 1st night in the apt. he treats her like a slave & she is stupid enough to put up with it. please go to the beginning of the thread & read everything & you will understand better. & yes i can't stand him & refuse to watch this apt till his ass is gone.

x3

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, billycox said:

is he still there? on the few times i've checked this place, i've never seen him, which is a good thing, of course. it would be good to know that he's gone for anastasia's sake. but that may be a lost cause. 

She can't let him go...

Just a question for the air or who can answer or not, since I am not still looking closely at this apartment.

My direct focus of the moment is on AlanxSerena, Miraxconvidada (girlxgirl) and last night, Anna, Lisa & Emm (?).

Is Rock Still Rocking With Anasasia?
Still mistreating her psychologically?

The little I saw, it was him sleeping or hugging her. Both in peace and harmony. And it seems and we have not had guests there since his arrival, so he must be sober.

I still have to remember. We had an excellent Rock on its first day on the project.
Could it have been this Rock that has returned?
Anyone?

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just a question for the air or who can answer or not, since I am not still looking closely at this apartment.

My direct focus of the moment is on AlanxSerena, Miraxconvidada (girlxgirl) and last night, Anna, Lisa & Emm (?).

Is Rock Still Rocking With Anasasia?
Still mistreating her psychologically?

The little I saw, it was him sleeping or hugging her. Both in peace and harmony. And it seems and we have not had guests there since his arrival, so he must be sober.

I still have to remember. We had an excellent Rock on its first day on the project.
Could it have been this Rock that has returned?
Anyone?

he's back & still exactly the same asshole. she can't live without him for some unfathamable reason. she still does all of the work while he lays there. and when it's over he still humiliates her. and nothing else happens while he is there. he has killed the apt again after a gr8 weekend. no live views EVER until he goes. and i'm afraid that means ana will also have to go since she is the 1 that keeps bringing him back. i'm guessing that nyusha will be neutered until he leaves also. the apt is dead. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

he's back & still exactly the same asshole. she can't live without him for some unfathamable reason. she still does all of the work while he lays there. and when it's over he still humiliates her. and nothing else happens while he is there. he has killed the apt again after a gr8 weekend. no live views EVER until he goes. and i'm afraid that means ana will also have to go since she is the 1 that keeps bringing him back. i'm guessing that nyusha will be neutered until he leaves also. the apt is dead. 

I reinforce the question.

Is he STILL mistreating her?:huh:

I did not see her crying or looking sad anymore.
Which was easy to run into before, no matter the time or the moment. It was just focusing on the apartment and Ana being alone. In the bedroom pulling off sexy selfies of herself. Rehearsing dance steps, or sad and crying.

If accompanied in the room with guests, pruned in their movements. In bed with him (and how do you do that and I agree), doing the whole process of approaching and seeking your attention.

I ask again. Is this happening again? .

Negative visibility of course has to be immediate after what has occurred. You have to rebuild your attention to this place again.:cool:

So you continue your mistreatment?
:dodgy:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I reinforce the question.

Is he STILL mistreating her?:huh:

I did not see her crying or looking sad anymore.
Which was easy to run into before, no matter the time or the moment. It was just focusing on the apartment and Ana being alone. In the bedroom pulling off sexy selfies of herself. Rehearsing dance steps, or sad and crying.

If accompanied in the room with guests, pruned in their movements. In bed with him (and how do you do that and I agree), doing the whole process of approaching and seeking your attention.

I ask again. Is this happening again? .

Negative visibility of course has to be immediate after what has occurred. You have to rebuild your attention to this place again.:cool:

So you continue your mistreatment?
:dodgy:

HELLO !!!! have you been paying attention? SHE IS BRAINWASHED !!!! she thinks that when he humiliates her that she desrves it! she can act happy all she wants! he will never change! he is emotionally abusing her! it is worse than rex slapping dana! pay attention!!!!

I can understand not liking someone, but devoting pages and pages to one person all about hate is utterly ridiculous and foolish.

You guys do remember that VHTV said that part of the reason why the Stacy/Gary/etc. apartment lasted so long was because of the traffic in their thread right?