Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

44 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

If anything good happens i & the other moment ops will find it. On the timeline of course. NO LIVE VIEWS!!!!

Thanks Golfer.

I wonder how do you know something happens. It seems very challenging to monitor so many cams. 

49 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Thanks Golfer.

I wonder how do you know something happens. It seems very challenging to monitor so many cams. 

I guess it's through the 'bars' at timeline... if there are movement at cams he will check... It's what i do when have access to it

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Thanks Golfer.

47 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I guess it's through the 'bars' at timeline... if there are movement at cams he will check... It's what i do when have access to it

scouring the highpoints is the best way but not a guarantee. ocd comes in handy. and the forum is a big help. we try to save as much as possible that could be interesting to different viewers. and if there is a particular moment that you want to make sure is included post it in the archive moment request thread. we can save anything up to 48 hours ago.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

scouring the highpoints is the best way but not a guarantee. ocd comes in handy. and the forum is a big help. we try to save as much as possible that could be interesting to different viewers. and if there is a particular moment that you want to make sure is included post it in the archive moment request thread. we can save anything up to 48 hours ago.

Wonder how you manage to catch up all the action.moments,sex sessions,craziness moments of the Nothing's place,bet must had been two crazy catching pics/vids months golfer!:biggrin:

Just now, ze81 said:

Wonder how you manage to catch up all the action.moments,sex sessions,craziness moments of the Nothing's place,bet must had been two crazy catching pics/vids months golfer!:biggrin:

luckily we have a good system & good people at vh. it's so far advanced from vv & rlc. we are all fortunate. right now there are about 16,000 vids in the archives & growing. and if we miss something just post it in archive moments requests. even if it is something that some of us don't like (rockhead, blanketboy, etc) we will still save it if some members would like to see it.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

luckily we have a good system & good people at vh. it's so far advanced from vv & rlc. we are all fortunate. right now there are about 16,000 vids in the archives & growing. and if we miss something just post it in archive moments requests. even if it is something that some of us don't like (rockhead, blanketboy, etc) we will still save it if some members would like to see it.

Sometimes I see participants use their cell phone right after they are done with action. I thought they send  a notification to have their scene archived. Based on what you said, I learn that there is no such mechanism.

Do participants get paid by archive recording view?

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Sometimes I see participants use their cell phone right after they are done with action. I thought they send  a notification to have their scene archived. Based on what you said, I learn that there is no such mechanism.

Do participants get paid by archive recording view?

no. only live views.