Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

i have a question which is probably pretty simple, but since i don't know the answer, please bear with me.

as i understand it, the only way apartment occupants get paid is if people click on their live sites and watch.

does the time element matter? if i'm just passing and click for 30 seconds to see what's up is one thing. however if i stay there for 30 minutes, it has to be quite another.  correct?

how do they know? how is this monitored?

seems highly technical, but then what do i know? [apparently not enough if i"m asking the question.]

thanks in advance to whomever supplies the answer. 

6 minutes ago, billycox said:

i have a question which is probably pretty simple, but since i don't know the answer, please bear with me.

as i understand it, the only way apartment occupants get paid is if people click on their live sites and watch.

does the time element matter? if i'm just passing and click for 30 seconds to see what's up is one thing. however if i stay there for 30 minutes, it has to be quite another.  correct?

how do they know? how is this monitored?

seems highly technical, but then what do i know? [apparently not enough if i"m asking the question.]

thanks in advance to whomever supplies the answer. 

Very interisting questing,if the only way apartment occupants got paid was by clicks and watch then very hard to believe an couple house would still be up.Maybe there is an payment for being part of VH site..well maybe someone could help in this better.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Very interisting questing,if the only way apartment occupants got paid was by clicks and watch then very hard to believe an couple house would still be up.Maybe there is an payment for being part of VH site..well maybe someone could help in this better.

thanks anyway. they must be able to monitor it somehow or else the whole system would make no sense - which at times it doesn't. but that's another ballgame.

it seems that a site shouldn't just get paid for people checking on it, but for something happening there that makes for sustained watching.

i just don't know how this works.