Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

which guy is which? it's difficult to write a comment & call them the big guy & #5.

It would be so easy to include an pic in twitter with all the residents and their names every time an new place opens,think would be easier for us that way and it's an very easy thing to do.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, groomy said:

But I wrote that there is a difference between talking and doing. And I cited Misty as an example - every second guy says that he has a gold dick and Rocco would be envious of seeing him in the action, and then he cums in minute and falls asleep:biggrin:.

About them. We must wait until the weekend. Every day there will not be a swing party. Just like Anna and Alex do not have them, even in the old days. The first day they have FFM. Which is not bad. The question is whether they will be able to find good guests. And less drunk.

Yes, I had this in focus. Maybe weekend yes and no weekend.
But I must admit that even without constant "feasts", its potential is being well observed for me.

The only doubt, and I think you can help us is who is Adan and who is Jack?

The smallest is currently my biggest "interrogation" there. Let's have interaction with him, or just a "decoration" and local company?

Just now, thedbear said:

The only doubt, and I think you can help us is who is Adan and who is Jack?

The smallest is currently my biggest "interrogation" there. Let's have interaction with him, or just a "decoration" and local company?

The participants - two guys. Who is who - I do not know. For they have other real names. Identify him - who among them Adam and who Jack.

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

The participants - two guys. Who is who - I do not know. For they have other real names. Identify him - who among them Adam and who Jack.

Once you've identified that the bigger guy (Adan / Jack) has had his "participation" with Misty he gets out of my focus of doubts. The strange thing is that we hardly see him at the moment. Neither in the 'collective Jacuzzi" he still participated. And from what I saw, at the premiere he was responsible for bringing the invited girls there. Or not ?