Violet & Jeff Part #1

19 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Возможно, у Томи есть блохи, все, что нужно сделать Вайолет, это использовать шампунь-блоху на Томи

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Да, это было то слово, которое я искал, у него, похоже, есть блохи, специальный шампунь или какое-то другое лекарство, и Томи будет чувствовать себя лучше.

Tomi has a special shampoo and soap from fleas. We bought the medicine. But nothing helps. Need drops against fleas. Tomi is too small, she can not. We were at vetenaras, he said that everything is in order. In the meantime, we are doing everything we can. Tomi is much better::)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Violet&Jeff said:

Tomi has a special shampoo and soap from fleas. We bought the medicine. But nothing helps. Need drops against fleas. Tomi is too small, she can not. We were at vetenaras, he said that everything is in order. In the meantime, we are doing everything we can. Tomi is much better::)

Glad to ear that V&J,the boss Tomi:cool: deserves the better.cheers.

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

I was looking for him yesterday and i see they move Jeri house to the window (watch from cam4) but i didn't see him inside!! 

Mmm..lets hope nothing happened to jeri,in some minutes gona turn on the pc and see that,thanks also for the info.