Violet & Jeff Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well I still haven an Intel 6 core but that AMD 16 core is getting tempting :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sound cheap hehe,now more serious my amd a4 sucks ass,Probrably one of the worst cpu out there,but the pc it's super silence.For games i just use my ps4pro.But very nice gpus you guys have,both 1070 and specialy the 1080i are beasts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sound cheap hehe,now more serious my amd a4 sucks ass,Probrably one of the worst cpu out there,but the pc it's super silence.For games i just use my ps4pro.But very nice gpus you guys have,both 1070 and specialy the 1080i are beasts.

I can recommend you an AMD R5 1600X Build a computer for my brother lately. Its nearly as fast as my Intel and still quite cheap :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes thats the problem. 

If conforts you my amdr3 doesn't run at low setings well games minimal recent.Thanks for the advice for CPU,I have other pc,an msi with an i5 4460 and an 960,but got to fixe it,sudely the pc doesn't turn on,better turns on than an second later turns of then turns on and just don't stay on and working.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

If conforts you my amdr3 doesn't run at low setings well games minimal recent.Thanks for the advice for CPU,I have other pc,an msi with an i5 4460 and an 960,but got to fixe it,sudely the pc doesn't turn on,better turns on than an second later turns of then turns on and just don't stay on and working.

If you get one of these fancy mainboard speakers you hear by the beep codes what the problem is. They are just 2-5€. I mean these things here: 

c609czqee01f3ukzp.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

sell the old pc on ebay like me.. i sold motherboard, graphic board, ram, cpu... all separate 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

sell the old pc on ebay like me.. i sold motherboard, graphic board, ram, cpu... all separate 

The thing is this pc was very expensive,it's an small size,msi case,with the best qualitie components inside,it cost me about 1000€ some years ago.Remember seing the case alone costing about 300 or something,Probrably it's better just to sell the 960 and get an Better card,the CPU it's still an good one.

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If you get one of these fancy mainboard speakers you hear by the beep codes what the problem is. They are just 2-5€. I mean these things here: 

c609czqee01f3ukzp.jpg

Have no ideia how that's works,Think seing how the pc turns on and off must be an power supply problem.But thanks for the tip.

Just now, ze81 said:

Have no ideia how that's works,Think seing how the pc turns on and off must be an power supply problem.But thanks for the tip.

Well PM your motherboard type and I see what I can do for you. We should not use that topic for computer helpdesk :biggrin: But I will help you of course 

• Upvote 1