Violet & Jeff Part #1

55 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well i just watched Mom and Dad, and I'm a big fan of good old fashioned gentle lovemaking over say George jabbing his fingers into Selena at 100mph, so i thought they we're great. Dad sure knows what buttons to push to make Mom happy, what a wild Mom and Dad to have!

Yes, I saw it the same way you did. They both knew exactly how to treat each other. It's always so satisfying to see a couple make beautiful, sweet love. I'll remember this night for a long, long time and it will always make me smile. Thank you guys! I hope Jeka and VH got to see what happend here this evening. Truly one of the most memorable moments in the history of VH. 💗

• Like 1

This is probably the best time I've had on this site in a long while.  It truly was fun watching the family interact with eachother, having a good time and comfortable with their bodies. I smiled the whole night watching the whole thing progress as the night went on. Big THANKS to Violet, Jeff, Mom and Dad. :biggrin: Rest up you guys deserve it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, suckier44 said:

Tomi must be thinking god humans age fast I was only asleep for a hour cosh lol 

that's very funny. probably the funniest thing that's been said here in quite a while. shows real imagination. lol indeed.

44 minutes ago, broxman said:

How weird must it be to see screenshots of your parents having sex :biggrin: or the parents seeing screenshot of their son having sex. I love that they are all so open minded, and this doesn't even faze them.

The have just the right recipe for a happy life. Quite simply, they are amazing!