Violet & Jeff Part #1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Tks :)
Too bad, you had a bad start of the day :( Hope all is better now.  :heart: Not always we have to be drunk to have fun :biggrin: 

Yes we could see how scary he was.. normally a cat will not allow being put inside the coat without trying to get out.. I know that dogs get really scared with thunderstorms and fireworks, guess cats also does 
Glad you like it :heart:

Tomi is a unique cat, not like everyone else, she surprises us every day. She always tries to follow me. She even talks to us, and I always understand what she wants. We had cats, but Tomi is completely different. She is not afraid of anything, not even water. She likes to watch when we wash. She accidentally fell into the water three times and was not scared. I found her on the street, she was homeless, scared and sick, constantly hiding and eating poorly. But now she is interesting, funny, funny and nothing to be afraid of. She every day arranges a funny show for everyone.
She's the boss of this apartment.:heart::biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

@Violet&Jeff I wish you all the best in this new year that begins now! 
Tks for sharing with us your town fireworks and for the creativity of the moment!! You was the 'winners' of the night at 0:00 :heart:

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Say hello also to Tomy :biggrin:
Happy new year :cool:

Tomi it's so cute,hope when one day you leave(in long long time:biggrin:) the Boss goes with you and continue to have an house and nice Owners,that's something that I feel sometimes don't happen in this cam sites.But violet relationship with Tomi makes me believe there is an real feeling there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Tomi it's so cute,hope when one day you leave(in long long time:biggrin:) the Boss goes with you and continue to have an house and nice Owners,that's something that I feel sometimes don't happen in this cam sites.But violet relationship with Tomi makes me believe there is an real feeling there.

Of course, if we go away Tom will always be with us.This is our pet, I will never abandon it and will not give it to anyone.I love her so much.She's a family member, just like Jerry💞😻❤

If someone takes a pet, and when they leave, they drop them. That's just terrible.😞I hope that they take them with them.😸

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Violet&Jeff said:

Of course, if we go away Tom will always be with us.This is our pet, I will never abandon it and will not give it to anyone.I love her so much.She's a family member, just like Jerry💞😻❤

If someone takes a pet, and when they leave, they drop them. That's just terrible.😞I hope that they take them with them.😸

Glad for that,some people get pets just to keep them as they are little then they abandon them or when changing house etc the pet it's abandoned,they forget they have feelings just like us.You have an cute relantioship with Tomi that is nice to watch,and also an good one with Jeff of course hehe.:heart:.

57 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Рад за это, некоторые люди получают домашних животных только для того, чтобы держать их так, как они маленькие, тогда они оставляют их или меняют дом и т. Д., Что это заброшено, они забывают, что у них есть такие же чувства, как у нас. У вас есть симпатичное отношение к Томи, которое приятно смотреть, а также хороший с Джеффом, конечно, хе-хе. :heart:,

Animals are not toys, it is also a responsibility ... It's sad that there are people who do not care about it😢

This is a wonderful thing when you smile watching us💋❤

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Violet&Jeff said:

Animals are not toys, it is also a responsibility ... It's sad that there are people who do not care about it😢

This is a wonderful thing when you smile watching us💋❤

That says a lot about you as an person,all the respect:heart:.

• Like 2