Violet & Jeff Part #1

3 minutes ago, Violet&Jeff said:

I tried very hard to see clearly, the camera has little light and the night mode turns on. But I fixed it, and I got a very nice look. Thanks for the camera! I did not expect it to work out

Oh, guys, I wasn't blaming you. It's just what happens when the picture is dark,
or mostly dark. It's not your fault. And you did a great job turning off the night
mode, so we could see the fireworks in color. Thanks a lot.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

We are very happy! This is the best New Year! We with Jeff meet together for the sixth New Year.:heart:

This is the first New Year on VH together in you friends.Thank you for being with us, and we are very glad that you, together with us, watched the salutes.For the first time we see salutes for so long and so many. We are just delighted. already 3 hours blow up, and it's not over yet😻😸

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Violet&Jeff said:

We are very happy! This is the best New Year! We with Jeff meet together for the sixth New Year.:heart:

This is the first New Year on VH together in you friends.Thank you for being with us, and we are very glad that you, together with us, watched the salutes.For the first time we see salutes for so long and so many. We are just delighted. already 3 hours blow up, and it's not over yet😻😸

Happy New Year Violet and Jeff! ❤️💋 I hope you both have a wonderful new year filled with lots of love! I know that life can be hard sometimes, but you’re strong too! Keep the good memories alive and keep smiling in spite of the troubles along the way. ❤️💋

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

@Violet&Jeff I wish you all the best in this new year that begins now! 
Tks for sharing with us your town fireworks and for the creativity of the moment!! You was the 'winners' of the night at 0:00 :heart:

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Say hello also to Tomy :biggrin:
Happy new year :cool:

Большое спасибо, мы желаем вам большой радости и счастливого Нового года 2018 года.:heart:
Для нас Этот день начался очень грустно и не хотел отмечать этот праздник. Но к 22:00 все поменялось по какой-то причине, этого не ожидалось вообще, возможно, новогоднее чудо, мы встретили этот год очень счастливым, влюбленным и абсолютно трезвым.:biggrin::heart:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Violet&Jeff said:

Many thanks, we wish you great joy and a happy New Year 2018. :heart:
For us This day began very sad and did not want to celebrate this holiday. But by 22:00 everything had changed for some reason, it was not expected at all, perhaps a New Year's miracle, we met this year very happy, in love and absolutely sober.:biggrin::heart:

Tks :)
Too bad, you had a bad start of the day :( Hope all is better now.  :heart: Not always we have to be drunk to have fun :biggrin: 

24 minutes ago, Violet&Jeff said:

Ahah Tomi, I thought no one would notice, Tom tried so hard, she was very scared, but she could do it, even for a second, but she was overcame with fear and watched salutes with everyone. Thanks for the photo Sparkles:heart::heart::heart:

Yes we could see how scary he was.. normally a cat will not allow being put inside the coat without trying to get out.. I know that dogs get really scared with thunderstorms and fireworks, guess cats also does 
Glad you like it :heart: