Violet & Jeff Part #1

3 minutes ago, ooopel said:

hi there, still you are following cute violet, and notes everything even a small one , this kind of Dedication sometimes, feel you like me with maria::)

Yes, Violet really does it for me. I just love her so much! She can so nothing but sit there and I'd watch. Even the simplest things I find interesting about her. When they look at each other with love in their hearts, I melt. ❤️

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

i love kisses and intimacy as always, this called birds love in my book:heart:

Yes, this is exactly what I mean. And they do it all the time. It's even funny when  they argue. Violet is a force to be reckoned with. Jeff has no chance. Lol 😁

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, this is exactly what I mean. And they do it all the time. It's even funny when  they argue. Violet is a force to be reckoned with. Jeff has no chance. Lol 😁

but he have what violet need love and ( gentlemen ) he is   prince and she is  princess::) like some one in my mind :cool:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Where else on this site, does this passion exist? They are amazing! 

Oh, and a little bird told me that something interesting may be happening her tomorrow. Keep an eye on Violet my friends! 😉❤️

the little bird, talk to so much lately, now i know why she did not visit my ear lately because of you my dear lol:biggrin:

• Like 1