Clara & Stas - Part #1

On 11/6/2017 at 10:41 AM, MajorVoyeur said:

Just noticed that the Hall Cam has been tilted down more. I guess we were still getting too much of a free show through the beaded curtains. :dodgy:

(First image courtesy of @Sparkles)

image.jpg

bandicam_2017-11-05_11-29-02-375.jpg

Stas restores my hope for the success of this place by re-positioned the Hall Cam upwards for a glimpse through the beaded curtain. Thanks!  :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-11-07_10-33-19-796.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, turkey said:

I ask t the question before the answer on twitter . Don´t play the wise-guy .:biggrin: 

I only answer that because no one has answered after 2h here and you may have not see it and there was the explanation... but since you are playing the wise-guy

0d684a3d17e8df49a.jpg 1d27deda9d79936df.jpg

:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I only answer that because no one has answered here and you may have not see it and there was the explanation... but since you are playing the wise-guy

0d684a3d17e8df49a.jpg 1d27deda9d79936df.jpg

:biggrin:

And that explain the disappearance off the names ??? Nothing to do whit the servers .:biggrin:

Seeing that explain that there are problems with the servers ... so many things could happen, even by some reason be loading an old backup VH site links ... and that's the reason why cams disapear, names be changed, etc...
It's twitter.. they can't explained all the details in 140chars