Clara & Stas - Part #1

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

sorry to be picky but the name Karol for the guy annoys me I usually use this name for a girl why not Sergei or Arnold ?

After the explanation of jabbath and sawing on wikipedia, no problem with that.. 
But lets see if that is important, if they will come on future to visit them again

6 minutes ago, martyen said:

sorry to be picky but the name Karol for the guy annoys me I usually use this name for a girl why not Sergei or Arnold ?

Karol is first a male name I did not know stupid RLC named a girl that way. As I previously said I don't care at all about RLC names

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Karol is first a male name I did not know stupid RLC named a girl that way. As I previously said I don't care at all about RLC names

No one said anything about RLC. I've always known Karol to be a female name. I just don't like it for a guys' name.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That girl fucked up the night as far as I'm concerned. Now it looks like Clara is about to sleep. 

Without understanding a few thing (and understanding your point of view), they also didn't help to the moment of four... The moment all was 'lost' was when her pussy has being rubbed and then he (Karol) just stopped and goes to Clara.. A few moments after she goes to near him and he steps her away with the foot .. at that moment she turn around to the couch with a very sad face

btw, she is naked with boobs out again