Clara & Stas - Part #1

I thought these guys we're really great tonight. Clara is something else! And Stas is always ready to please her,  I have been bouncing around through it, did anybody actually cum? That would be a big disappointment if they didn't, didn't watch nearly all of it so I might have not seen it yet

• Like 1

I respect and support their choice. really think you are in love with someone, would you like to share? which culture you have, it does not change. I think they are too good for a site like this and they love it too much.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I thought these guys we're really great tonight. Clara is something else! And Stas is always ready to please her,  I have been bouncing around through it, did anybody actually cum? That would be a big disappointment if they didn't, didn't watch nearly all of it so I might have not seen it yet

Don't remember saw anyone cumming ... and at this "parties" they do .. i guess that only happen if a couple is alone in the room

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Don't remember saw anyone cumming ... and at this "parties" they do .. i guess that only happen if a couple is alone in the room

That's a little strange, all that time f'ng and no one came? When I'm with guy my whole thing is to give him a lot of pleasure, and make him cum hard! And I've never had sex with another couple going at it in the bed next to us, so I don't know for sure, but I imagine I'd be watching them and I would be pretty worked up and both of us would cum pretty quick, and then try to get another one. 

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's a little strange, all that time f'ng and no one came? When I'm with guy my whole thing is to give him a lot of pleasure, and make him cum hard! And I've never had sex with another couple going at it in the bed next to us, so I don't know for sure, but I imagine I'd be watching them and I would be pretty worked up and both of us would cum pretty quick, and then try to get another one. 

But that's the real life Ash!!! :biggrin:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess not as important for the tenants as for certain people in here speaking about views again and again :dodgy:

I would say a lot more important for the tenants - that's their paycheck or are you saying they can earn money any other way ? :angel:

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I would say a lot more important for the tenants - that's their paycheck or are you saying they can earn money any other way ? :angel:

I bet they talk less about their views like some people here telling fairytales of certain tenants left because bad views or worried about them. But nobody at all knows how much views they really have.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I bet they talk less about their views like some people here telling fairytales of certain tenants left because bad views or worried about them. But nobody at all knows how much views they really have.

Well we don't but somebody said the tenants can see their stats on views so they must be aware of them. Personally I don't care if they do play for views provided they do it well! :biggrin: