Edda & Joe

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I know there are couples that have both (sex and love) together. Their sexual biology evolves such that they just enjoy each other and can't get it from someone else. These are luckiest people. It is not about moral, it is about great compatibility and luck. There is no feasible way to cross match so many factors between millions of people to find the compatibility. 

Of course it exists. I didn't make my post to say that it doesn't exist, merely stating that it's not something that is set in stone for everyone. Not everyone is built in that way to where they only want to be with one person or they have to have sex a specific way. Mainly saying that you not having sex without love should in no way be considered a tragic life.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Of course it exists. I didn't make my post to say that it doesn't exist, merely stating that it's not something that is set in stone for everyone. Not everyone is built in that way to where they only want to be with one person or they have to have sex a specific way. Mainly saying that you not having sex without love should in no way be considered a tragic life.

I see your point. At the same time, consider that sex without love is simple and sweet. Love without sex is totally different game. Very tough to handle.