Edda & Joe

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

they did nothing.

She's just a fun friend (really cheerful and positive). No more. Do not expect an orgy from her. Although the conversations are rather vulgar.

When they again unite Nina, Serena and Edda - in one house (Nina or Edda visit), there will be hot 100%.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, groomy said:

She's just a fun friend (really cheerful and positive). No more. Do not expect an orgy from her. Although the conversations are rather vulgar.

When they again unite Nina, Serena and Edda - in one house (Nina or Edda visit), there will be hot 100%.

So the place George is working on will be gay too?

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So the place George is working on will be gay too?

I dont know. He's working on some kind of house. And I wrote in the subject of a gay apartment. They actively discussed. This guest girl like dream - to get a gay friend. And she really wants to get acquainted. They talked about this a lot yesterday before the gay apartment appeared online.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

I dont know. He's working on some kind of house. And I wrote in the subject of a gay apartment. They actively discussed. This guest girl like dream - to get a gay friend. And she really wants to get acquainted. They talked about this a lot yesterday before the gay apartment appeared online.

Okay thanks for info :biggrin: Please keep us updated

6 hours ago, groomy said:

Can you give us a quick rundown as to some of the vulgar stuff they discussed?