Edda & Joe

Unfortunately this apartment is just getting a bit boring now nothing much ever happens now as all of Edda's g/f's seem to have deserted her lately.

The new ones coming in are unable to do anything even if they wanted to as Joe is always around now and Edda is often looking so bloody miserable its just not worth the trouble watching.

Even her b/j's are getting boring now same old thing with Joe looking in his usual comotose state with no reaction at all, i am sure he is on something most of the time.

41 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Unfortunately this apartment is just getting a bit boring now nothing much ever happens now as all of Edda's g/f's seem to have deserted her lately.

The new ones coming in are unable to do anything even if they wanted to as Joe is always around now and Edda is often looking so bloody miserable its just not worth the trouble watching.

Even her b/j's are getting boring now same old thing with Joe looking in his usual comotose state with no reaction at all, i am sure he is on something most of the time.

If you look right at Joe, his expression never changes even when he comes. I don't think Edda knows it's coming half the time with the expression she makes when he comes in her mouth. She spends 15 minutes trying to get him to cum sometimes. He seems like a good guy though, I didn't really like him at first but he's good to her.

• Like 1