Edda & Joe

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Another good game. I played this with my cousin when it first came out. In fact I played both Army of Two games. 

I played both with my dad and they were awesome, I tried the cartel one but wasn't impressed with it.

Thinking about what's left to see from this bunch:

most obvious is the ultimate swap involving Edda/Alan and Joe/Nina. Not sure if this will ever happen though. 

a few days ago we've seen all three girls playing with Alan. Would love to see how Joe handles all three girls showing him some love. We've already seen Joe getting a BJ from Serena multiple times and Joe making out with Nina while she was stroking his cock. The four of them could be interesting to see.

Not sure how likely this is to happen but Joe having a full session with Serena

a Nina/Alan/Edda threesome. If there was ever a chance for Alan to fuck Edda I think it would have to be during this scenario. This was the case for when Alan finally fucked Serena after months and months. 

from what i see ( may be just me) the relationship between joe and edda looks a bit too quite they dont talk much or lough even look happy together only do the mandatory daily sex and turn round and sleep even that looks just passionless 

edda and alan are getting more closer of course he only comes here for the game or may be building the ground work for christmas party  in 3 or 4 weeks if they could wait that long.

in any case i am enjoying watching and waiting to see what is going to happen

6 hours ago, sat11 said:

from what i see ( may be just me) the relationship between joe and edda looks a bit too quite they dont talk much or lough even look happy together only do the mandatory daily sex and turn round and sleep even that looks just passionless 

edda and alan are getting more closer of course he only comes here for the game or may be building the ground work for christmas party  in 3 or 4 weeks if they could wait that long.

in any case i am enjoying watching and waiting to see what is going to happen

I agree with Edda wanting Alan. I do think she's hungry for him but I think it's more of a challenge on her part or something similar to this where she just wants to get a piece of him just once. I don't think it has anything to do with her relationship to Joe. I think her and Joe are solid and they both spend a lot of time playing with each other, both sexually and non-sexually. 

20 hours ago, Just In said:

While the girls are at NAS, Joe and Alan are playing Army of Two 40th Day.

Screen_Hunter_1451.jpgArmy_of_Two_The_40th_Day.jpg

Cool game,already said for joe play the uncharted series..bet he would had an blast,hint joe..second parts can be a lottt better than expected:biggrin:.Also metal gear solid 3 would be another very nice adventure.

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Also metal gear solid 3 would be another very nice adventure.

The Metal Gear franchise as a whole is an amazing experience with arguably THE most immersive story in gaming history. MGS3 may be the best game in the series in a franchise that spans over 20+ years and almost 10 games, that's really saying something.