Edda & Joe

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Returning now and I see and George is there.
Signal has not traveled and is possibly situated somewhere near where everyone may have gone yesterday for considerable hours.

Things have been unstable between Nina and Alan since shower day. When and think and get settled, Alan goes back to being Alan. Last night and today he gives proof of this again. I am again afraid of him being alert to. Even Serena, who normally tries to be the link between them, is already hanging in Nina's favor. But equally stuck in the situation.

Geoge is forcing the bar too much (too much) and can lose everything at once.

I only regret that in six days the trimming would make three months of design. At the pace that goes day by day you will be lucky if you get there. And Edda a day earlier completes a month.

30 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Ok, perhaps sadistic is such strong word, but it bothers me how he slaps Serina and practices hard sex. 

Serina deserves soft and sensual love making, like what Alan usually does. 

Sensual and soft? Do you really see, today how he does? / Do you see that Nina sometimes has problems with her hands around her neck? And the worst and that she is adept at this kind of sex.

Sensual, dedicated, tender and gentle was in its first moments. Not anymore.

Even today I did a file comparison. Trying to find a lot of inconsistency between my observations.

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! Unless he actually does harm to her or he starts abusing her outside of sex I'm fine with it cause I really do think she loves it  I don't much like male doms so I don't really enjoy watching it. I'm a total hypocrite though cause I do enjoy female doms and they tend to abuse and humiliate their subs even outside of sex. 

Again Rex was different. He was basically threatening Dana's life in order to control her. He crossed the line of role playing into real abuse.

Amyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

42 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Returning now and I see and George is there.
Signal has not traveled and is possibly situated somewhere near where everyone may have gone yesterday for considerable hours.

Things have been unstable between Nina and Alan since shower day. When and think and get settled, Alan goes back to being Alan. Last night and today he gives proof of this again. I am again afraid of him being alert to. Even Serena, who normally tries to be the link between them, is already hanging in Nina's favor. But equally stuck in the situation.

Geoge is forcing the bar too much (too much) and can lose everything at once.

Just to reinforce my observation above.
Because Alan and Nina are not next to Joe and Edda, what would be the most logical thing for the situation?
Why next to George and Serena? And why are only Serena and Alan playing the active part?

Alan has blown a gasket and is behaving petulantly but he feels pressured by George into things he does not necessarily want to do all the time. He will soon learn on which side his bread is buttered.

Certainly I think the party for tonight here is over/ended/terminated!

Edited by Oldstalker
to give my full (humble) opinion

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

Alan has blown a gasket and is behaving petulantly but he feels pressured by George into things he does not necessarily want to do all the time. He will soon learn on which side his bread is buttered.

Perhaps George should learn which side his bread is buttered on.  No one should be forced to do something they don't want to do. However, since, we do not have a translator handy, we don't really know what has apparently killed the mood.  Everything seems to be speculation.  Groomy or Kitek, where are you when we need you? :huh: