Edda & Joe

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Meanwhile, Edda and Joe are getting it on in the bedroom, oblivious to what's going on in the other rooms..:biggrin:

Yeah, I just realized that.
the whole drama is focused on Nina & Alan & Serena who so far has not made any reason for this change in line

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

Nina better wake up Alan is a gold mine. George doesn't measure up. Alan can walk out the door an have a new girl, before he hits the street. Nina don't listen to George he only wants to fuck you. Wake u[ before its tp late Nina.

That's not the point. Before it was. The point is that Alan is obsessed by Nina. He is unable to make Rock equal and leave.
And the worst is that and Nina truly loves Alan for the truth.
But she is already losing it because of the unstable and aggressive attitudes he has deliberately with her. And Alan still does not realize it.

George, "if" catching Nina, will be like getting Edda, Serena, Nora, Chadd or Toddy.
Everyone will be on the same level for it.
Unfortunately Alan does not see this as Joe sees, in example

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Um, George and Nina are old fuck buddies, there is no doubt in my mind about that. For reals!

I already thought so. but currently, following closely between the lines, I do not see any more like this

Serena and George? , evident,

Nina and Serena? equally .

But Nina and George? Have not come to anything stronger or in actual fact. Yet maybe as now, just teasing.

Edited by thedbear

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Interesting, I did not know that. I have been busy following Anastasia. 

lets see how things will work tonight. Cross couple actions are always nice but rare in VHTV. Perhaps, what you mentioned is the reason.

So there goes an alert that apparently I only witnessed.
Unhappy again online and then rescuing on the timeline
'.
Nina had a seizure crisis sleeping on the day of the shower on this couch that is now. for more than 20 minutes. Alan at his side sleeping did not realize it.
After the crisis passed, she awakened and Alan did too and began to talk and then to discuss it low. This was around 06:00 .0700 am.

I left the cam and waited for the beginning of the day, with fear and something stronger and uncontrolled on Alan's part.
I panic every time I see him reach into Nina's neck or face. And even more so because it gets 'frozen' at this moment.

In a new moment of return, they were sleeping in opposite positions. Head of one with the other's feet. .

And on Edda's new comeback now talking to Alan. Nina in the bathroom.
I do not think even Nina knows she has or is starting to have this problem.

I have him in the family and I know how dangerous and careful he is to be considered ..
and its 'trigger' is nervous system and intensified cerebral activities