Edda & Joe

meanwhile, back at the ranch, something i've been worried about for weeks may be taking place with the man child alan. he is quite capable of going off his chump and becoming dangerously violent. can't something be done  about him? this is serious stuff.

1 minute ago, billycox said:

meanwhile, back at the ranch, something i've been worried about for weeks may be taking place with the man child alan. he is quite capable of going off his chump and becoming dangerously violent. can't something be done  about him? this is serious stuff.

I hope sb. will do sth. I will submit a ticket now.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Right. Just saw what Alan did. Totally not acceptable. What happened there? Not home and did not watch

Jeorge should let residents alone in their places and not living with them always outing pressionar on them constantly..Alan never was an easy dude..but with this George always in it's an mess for all them...

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Too much damn violence on VH lately!

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm17/cam18?timestamp=1508626682

can't see now the timeline.. but if it was something with alan really don't surprise me at all... if everyone remember i was one of the fews that said weeks ago that sooner or later he will be aggressive again to nina and will hit her ... 

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

O que? Desculpe, eu não entendo o que você quer dizer.

Alan is assaulting Nina in the bathroom. Tell someone and take them out of there, joe and Edda are in the kitchen not knowing what happens
Warn me, James, if that's the case
Google Tradutor para empresas:Google Toolkit de tradução para apps

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Jeorge should let residents alone in their places and not living with them always outing pressionar on them constantly..Alan never was an easy dude..but with this George always in it's an mess for all them...

Nobody has any evidence George did pressure them. But I am sure Groomy will tell us what really happened. Until that I won't take part in any speculations here. Most important is stop the violence now

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The problem here (and talking only in this specific situation) is ALAN... he had show what he is before george starts to fuck serena..