Edda & Joe

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I assume that almost always had that problem with his posts... guess it's because the translation

That's why i always try to write in english (yes, i know that maybe difficult for most of us here) .. i don'' trust on automatic translations.. 

Yes but his last posts are really totally confusing to me. 

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I assume that almost always had that problem with his posts... guess it's because the translation

That's why i always try to write in english (yes, i know that maybe difficult for most of us here) .. i don'' trust on automatic translations.. 

Very often the automatic translator gets it all wrong and it is very hard to understand a lot of posters on here

49 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So can anybody please give me an update what started all this? What was the trigger? Was not home and did not watch. 

What I saw on. Nina and Alan in the shower.
Alan crouched in his self defeating attitude banging his head.Nina stood trying to bathe him.

He says something. She holds him by the shoulders and begins to shake as if to react. She then yells at him, crouching down in the same position facing him. He then loses the line and starts hitting his face and squeezing his neck.
As I have observed here before, many times, it freezes. He falls a little deeper and then starts talking hard with her. She stays static.
As he said he also had convulsions sleeping on the day of the shower and neither was it close to today's pressure.

That's why I said it would be safer for her to stay with Edda in bed and not on the couch now with Alan.

I warned you here about the climate today, long before it breaks down there. If I was right before, why is my "spider sense" still on alert?
If George had not appeared today, this with cherry would not have this outcome. And I dare say it started yesterday when all of the staff got together somewhere until 10:00 p.m.

Serena left today with George but returned alone.
Why?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What I saw on. Nina and Alan in the shower.
Alan crouched in his self defeating attitude banging his head.Nina stood trying to bathe him.

He says something. She holds him by the shoulders and begins to shake as if to react. She then yells at him, crouching down in the same position facing him. He then loses the line and starts hitting his face and squeezing his neck.
As I have observed here before, many times, it freezes. He falls a little deeper and then starts talking hard with her. She stays static.
As he said he also had convulsions sleeping on the day of the shower and neither was it close to today's pressure.

That's why I said it would be safer for her to stay with Edda in bed and not on the couch now with Alan.

I warned you here about the climate today, long before it breaks down there. If I was right before, why is my "spider sense" still on alert?
If George had not appeared today, this with cherry would not have this outcome. And I dare say it started yesterday when all of the staff got together somewhere until 10:00 p.m.

Serena left today with George but returned alone.
Why?

Thanks bear. So an argument which escalated and Alan behaved totally wrong.... Interesting to know Nina actually shook him too. Did not read that here before...

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks bear. So an argument which escalated and Alan behaved totally wrong.... Interesting to know Nina actually shook him too. Did not read that here before...

1:25:30 > Something happened that made Alan bullestic. Watch this:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm17/cam13?timestamp=1508617473

03:25:00 > Two hours after, friends though if they send the child and the babysitter (Allan and Nina) two to take a shower together,  Allan might calm down. As we saw, that was a bad bad bad idea:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm17/cam12?timestamp=1508624643

I wish Nina could read this:

Allan had some mental trigger issue. When it happens, he must be left alone until he sleeps and wake up after. If Nina fail to do that and try to reason with him, Alan will be out of control and he always regrets that after. 

Nina, do not try to reason with Alan when get gets his mental trigger. Wait until he gets a good sleep. Then he will come to you and makes it right. You welcome :)

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Like I've been saying before. And you better than anyone know it:cool:
The pressure for both has been increasing in the last days and weeks.

But I thought Nina was getting better, but the convulsions made me see that she was not even aware of this.

Alan in turn is increasingly pressured by himself and seeing ghosts where they really do not exist. This I can afimar and guarantee ..

Messages in cel, jealousy and insecurity, believe me, even vibrators. Can?:cry:

But today he did the unthinking. He attacked (and deep) his own heart.

If George somehow voluntarily intended it, then today he again defeated Alan in his own game.

Alan, if still possible, needs to become a man at certain times and become a real child at times like these in the bathroom.

I think I can make myself understand what I mean.
Da?:dodgy:

5 hours ago, thedbear said:

Like I've been saying before. And you better than anyone know it:cool:
The pressure for both has been increasing in the last days and weeks.

But I thought Nina was getting better, but the convulsions made me see that she was not even aware of this.

Alan in turn is increasingly pressured by himself and seeing ghosts where they really do not exist. This I can afimar and guarantee ..

Messages in cel, jealousy and insecurity, believe me, even vibrators. Can?:cry:

But today he did the unthinking. He attacked (and deep) his own heart.

If George somehow voluntarily intended it, then today he again defeated Alan in his own game.

Alan, if still possible, needs to become a man at certain times and become a real child at times like these in the bathroom.

I think I can make myself understand what I mean.
Da?:dodgy:

He is frightened by the changes Nina has been promoting. What he needs to understand and do not understand is that  Nina is comfortable with it.

Nina manages to separate attitudes of VH cam from her own heart, and he was then unique to Alan and no one threatened him.

I do not know if after today this will still survive. I hope so.

He needs to add to it in this or if he can not or does not agree, not be an element of resistance, inconvenience and deliberate sabotage as we have seen

You must be a man at this time, not a child under the age of six.

Today was a living example

Edited by thedbear

20 minutes ago, zoifan said:

1:25:30 > Something happened that made Alan bullestic. Watch this:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm17/cam13?timestamp=1508617473

03:25:00 > Two hours after, friends though if they send the child and the babysitter (Allan and Nina) two to take a shower together,  Allan might calm down. As we saw, that was a bad bad bad idea:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm17/cam12?timestamp=1508624643

I wish Nina could read this:

Allan had some mental trigger issue. When it happens, he must be left alone until he sleeps and wake up after. If Nina fail to do that and try to reason with him, Alan will be out of control and he always regrets that after. 

Nina, do not try to reason with Alan when get gets his mental trigger. Wait until he gets a good sleep. Then he will come to you and makes it right. You welcome :)

Wow Hit the fly. .

I've been observing that Alan in the morning is completely different from what he's becoming in the course of the day. More centered. See that even sex is more intense and satisfying.
I associate that's because he has not yet given his first taste of cigarettes.

Now comes the remark. See that he smokes more when nervous and depressed
And he does not smoke in the mornings of hours playing Dota. What kind of vice is this then?

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The going theory is it's because George wants to fuck Nina. 

Not at all. So I went through everything wrong here.
The idea of George is that Alan becomes for the project a Drew, an Alex (s), a Grisha and even a Henry, excluding part BI, because Nina is already ready to be an Anna, a Maria, a Bree, Mira if the project so requires.

Separate if you can, that of "moments" of the rest of the time of day there together.
It is absurd, selfish and even insane on the part of Alan to feel that his feeling for Nina is more intense and true than the one I mention above by his wives. What reigns in them, and trust. Nina has total on Alan. Why can not he reciprocate then?
They might one day have been Alan at his inception and evolved. Alan's time doing the same or waiting for his own "death" in the project. "Death in the sense of his project getting out of line.

Now the question, Nina will "die" along with it?
Before? "" Possibly.
After today? I have and visualize and evaluate better.

3 hours ago, bean1111 said:

He did not hit her he put his hand on the back of her neck. Would you guys quite making up stories. Watch the time line!!!!

But the slaps were real and it's the first time I see him do this with enfaze. Until then just joking.

That's what shocked me most .. And I believe in Nina mainly, too. Finger in riste, grab strong in the neck and even by the shoulders I already take into account, I know, absurd of my part to think so.

But slapping? this was totally unexpected. I think even for him too. It's almost like it was not him at those times.