Edda & Joe

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She was quick to run out of the bedroom. They're all in the kitchen now. Even the way she sits in the chair tells me she's still super shy. I think at this point she knows that Edda wants her to join them.

yes👍🏼

Just now, Rhdem said:

when they have changed the TV in the bedroom? :biggrin:

Long time ago. They changed it pretty fast after moving in.

About Nora they should take it slow and don't expect too much for her now. She has already done more than anybody ever imagined.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She's still too reserved. I doubt anything will happen tonight. 

I guess it may 'kill' the good house environment there is at the place.. She have a boyfriend, she is reserved... don't want this house to get 'destroyed' (at my eyes) like N&A&S house

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She was quick to run out of the bedroom. They're all in the kitchen now. Even the way she sits in the chair tells me she's still super shy. I think at this point she knows that Edda wants her to join them.

I guess she knows for a long time that... may be shy but not so naif like that.. They are at a house that are broadcasting through the internet.. they talk about many things, Nora knows about the wild parties with Serena, Nina and Edda.. so.. it's easy to understand that

And it's good, because if she knows that and kept coming over the house and playing, it's with time maybe she will be more confident to do something even spicy then last night

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Long time ago. They changed it pretty fast after moving in.

About Nora they should take it slow and don't expect too much for her now. She has already done more than anybody ever imagined.

That's exactly what i think.. we don't expect nothing that happen yesterday and basically was just two girls having fun.. without thinking in dildos, fingering... 

• Like 1