Edda & Joe

13 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

What happened to Edda's arm? :huh:

bandicam_2017-10-29_18-44-53-265.jpg

bandicam_2017-10-29_18-51-12-781.jpg
bandicam_2017-10-29_18-54-21-296.jpg

13 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe some burn?? or something about muscles? 

It looks like Edda got a tattoo yesterday.

Screen_Hunter_1412.jpg

• Like 4

Is it possible that Nora becomes the new Serena? I speak of no behavior, to be clear to live with Edda and Joe. Someone said that Nora has a boyfriend, but until proven otherwise nobody saw it. I agree with this option obviously if it is possible otherwise I keep this idea as a dream (a pretty dream) ..:heart:..:blush:..:angel:

Il y a 3 minutes, martyen a dit:

Est - il possible Que Nora DEVIENT le nouveau Serena? Je parle pas de comportement, Être clair Pour vivre et Joe Edda with. Quelqu'un a dit Que Nora un CE un petit ami, but JUSQU'A Que sinon personne n'à vu Prouvé. Je suis d » Avec option this accord de, evidemment, Se il possible HNE sinon je garde this Comme un rêve idée (un joli rêve) ..:heart:..:blush:..:angel:

by the way, back from the beautiful Nora

10 minutes ago, martyen said:

Is it possible that Nora becomes the new Serena? I speak of no behavior, to be clear to live with Edda and Joe. Someone said that Nora has a boyfriend, but until proven otherwise nobody saw it. I agree with this option obviously if it is possible otherwise I keep this idea as a dream (a pretty dream) ..:heart:..:blush:..:angel:

Today they do not have very important lessons. So they skip university together.

Interesting. Lena and Edda - study in the medical (but Lena is studying at the University - Edda possibly in the medical school of dentistry). Nora is also possible with Edda.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, groomy a dit :

Aujourd'hui, ils n'ont pas des leçons très importantes. Donc, ils sautent l'université ensemble.

Intéressant. Lena et Edda - étude dans le domaine médical (mais Lena étudie à l'Université - Edda peut-être dans l'école de médecine dentaire). Nora est également possible.

thank you Groomy for this information...:cool:... can you comfirm that Nora has a boyfriend ?