Edda & Joe

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This putted an smile in my face,five great residents.

In my opinion the title of VH All stars definitely belongs to all of them. Not just because of their sexual activities but because they all seem like good friends who are constantly hanging out with each other and visiting each other. Seems like a great relationship between the 5 of them even with their occasional drama. Both the Edda/Joe and Nina/Alan/Serena apartments are by far my favorite apartments and in my opinion the best on this site. 

And I agree @Refur it would be nice for Nora to be invited to these gatherings. I think she will at some point if she ever gets more comfortable letting loose on cam. In fact I think the 5 of them should on occasion introduce new people into the mix. It could create new dynamics in the group and keep things nice and unpredictable for the viewer. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

In my opinion the title of VH All stars definitely belongs to all of them. Not just because of their sexual activities but because they all seem like good friends who are constantly hanging out with each other and visiting each other. Seems like a great relationship between the 5 of them even with their occasional drama. Both the Edda/Joe and Nina/Alan/Serena apartments are by far my favorite apartments and in my opinion the best on this site. 

And I agree @Refur it would be nice for Nora to be invited to these gatherings. I think she will at some point if she ever gets more comfortable letting loose on cam. In fact I think the 5 of them should on occasion introduce new people into the mix. It could create new dynamics in the group and keep things nice and unpredictable for the viewer. 

Totaly agree with you,they give everything to us,would be easy for them and their manager to just stick to the minimum and survive in the site,but Nop..they constantly adapting,changing things,surprises hapenning,drama in the mix,and knowing the manager soon the party of five in near future will be an even better party of six(Nora baby:),Probrably they are some of the best,more adaptable residents in VH.all kudos to them.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I totally wanna see them meet Mira and Henry. Too bad they are so far away. I think that would be really fun. Maybe VH can arrange a meeting once or twice a year :angel:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I totally wanna see them meet Mira and Henry. Too bad they are so far away. I think that would be really fun. Maybe VH can arrange a meeting once or twice a year :angel:

In my mind immediately come henri trying to cuddle with nina and alan getting all crazy again and give another of his famous 'shows'

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

we had the do nothings. these guys are the do everything & anything!

Hehe indeed indeed,someone should make an image with an graphism..in an low point(very very low one)the Nothing's..on the oposite side of grapism on top..party of five.

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I totally wanna see them meet Mira and Henry. Too bad they are so far away. I think that would be really fun. Maybe VH can arrange a meeting once or twice a year 

Personally I'd rather them meet Alex and Anna. I've always thought about cross manager/tenants meetings in the past but I'd really like to see them party up with Anna and Alex's crew. Could you imagine the possibilities if these 5 were drinking and partying with Dean/Candy/Drew/Bree/Misty?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dam..I like that ideia,can we join in Misty also?:biggrin:.Make it happen VH..please.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Personally I'd rather them meet Alex and Anna. I've always thought about cross manager/tenants meetings in the past but I'd really like to see them party up with Anna and Alex's crew. Could you imagine the possibilities if these 5 were drinking and partying with Dean/Candy/Drew/Bree/Misty?

Yes a meeting between Georges bunch and Annas bunch would be really cool :biggrin: They could rent the playboy mansion for a weekend for all of them :heart::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe already considering renting the playboy mansion :angel:

When I am thinking about it, it actually is a brilliant idea, seriously.

If the can do something about internet access, they can rent a cottage, temporarily take their cameras and deliver some epic$$$$$ shows. 

Or maybe, George can come up with the idea of portable camera concept. 

These are type of innovations that give VHTV competitive advantage compared to RLC. 

• Like 2