Edda & Joe

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ever thought she might be his gf who visited him because he's not home for quite a time? Calm down guys she for sure won't be a participant.

She and him should had wait till arriving them house and there they could do it without blankets and going to wc without lights etc.My point it's that it's the Manager giving an bad exemple.Residents are going just fine.But Maybe thing she will change,right now it's the first "bad" images we have in one of his houses.But lets wait and see.

I am a freeloader so I cant go back and look at timeline, or look into bedrooms n bathrooms, oh my.  But I do know Joe got up early their time, George was under the cover but woke up long enough I suppose to ask Joe where he was going so early as Joe left the apartment.  In the next moment the girl was in the Kitchen on the couch just sitting, fully dressed.  I think she wanted to leave but no where to go.  George just turned over and put the cover back over him.  I'm pretty sure she then went to the restroom and hid, kinda sorta.  Not sure tho, since I didn't have anyway to tell that except to say she was missing from the kitchen and I don't think she was under the cover.  Something just don't smell good.... No, it is not Edda.  She does bathe frequently.  Only bad thing about this apartment is I don't know where it is so I could go bring her to the states.  lol.  Yeah, only in my dreams, and you would be correct!

14 minutes ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

I am a freeloader so I cant go back and look at timeline, or look into bedrooms n bathrooms, oh my.  But I do know Joe got up early their time, George was under the cover but woke up long enough I suppose to ask Joe where he was going so early as Joe left the apartment.  In the next moment the girl was in the Kitchen on the couch just sitting, fully dressed.  I think she wanted to leave but no where to go.  George just turned over and put the cover back over him.  I'm pretty sure she then went to the restroom and hid, kinda sorta.  Not sure tho, since I didn't have anyway to tell that except to say she was missing from the kitchen and I don't think she was under the cover.  Something just don't smell good.... No, it is not Edda.  She does bathe frequently.  Only bad thing about this apartment is I don't know where it is so I could go bring her to the states.  lol.  Yeah, only in my dreams, and you would be correct!

As a AMERICAN you can go anywhere on earth and find a wife, there's an agency that will find you a Russian Wife

3 hours ago, Rhdem said:

Edda it's not necessary show you ass only why Joe tell you :dodgy:  https://voyeur-house.tv/realm17/cam11?timestamp=1506587361

Screenshot_1914.pngScreenshot_1915.pngScreenshot_1916.pngScreenshot_1917.pngScreenshot_1918.pngScreenshot_1919.pngScreenshot_1920.pngScreenshot_1921.png

How confortable would you be if you had your "boss" so much with you,first I understand it because he was fixing the things in house,putting cams etc,but enought is enought,specialy when all the bad exemples..hidding under blankets,go to wc without lights like an fool or something.Put your act togheter George!