Edda & Joe

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That tampon was clean as a whistle! Girls don't just pop a tampon for nothing. Maybe she's expecting it soon, but I doubt she would have had sex if it was that close. 

@ashleyxyz Can you explain why Serena yanked a clean tampon? 

She would know what day it's coming on, so she put it in as a precaution, maybe she's late, did this guy come inside her earlier? She's not very smart not using condoms with these guys that just show up and f her

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That tampon was clean as a whistle! Girls don't just pop a tampon for nothing. Maybe she's expecting it soon, but I doubt she would have had sex if it was that close. 

@ashleyxyz Can you explain why Serena yanked a clean tampon? 

I f she's not cramping , why not?  Where are these guys coming from? I have a feeling Serena is a victim of just the thing you we're talking about VH

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She would know what day it's coming on, so she put it in as a precaution, maybe she's late, did this guy come inside her earlier? She's not very smart not using condoms with these guys that just show up and f her

First time (don't know if was a second) he came on her back.. on same "position" from (pic before the last one)... and it happen right before the blowjob at 06:06 pic ( he came, she turned to him and start blow him)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I f she's not cramping , why not?  Where are these guys coming from? I have a feeling Serena is a victim of just the thing you we're talking about VH

Yes, for sure! Risky business! 

What do you mean, if she's not cramping? Why would she wear a tampon if she wasn't?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

First time (don't know if was a second) he came on his back.. on same "position" from (pic before the last one)... and it happen right before the blowjob at 06:06 pic ( he came, she turned to him and start blow him)

Thx for that sparkles, how's everything going with you?

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx for that sparkles, how's everything going with you?

I'm fine :) Tks for asking... Now closing the day... And the sun is almost rising :biggrin: and you??? 

Did you saw "2rd round" later for serena??? she was sleeping, the guy started to fuck her but few seconds later she stopped and keep sleeping

• Like 1