Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

What I can't understand is why George feels the need to have virtually moved into Nina and Alan's apartment.  That he is pimping out Serena is obvious so it may be he either lost or gave up his apartment.  It is still not good form to live with your participants.  I did not think it was good form with Alex, Anna & Drew, Bree but they have seemed to made it work with a minimum amount of drama.  This here is a different scenario in that this group is nowheres near as emotionally stable as D,B & A,A.  Also, I haven't seen Anna or Alex get on Drew's or Bree's ass or give them a "pep" talk on how to get more camera clicks.  They are a lot more like roommates than N,A, S, & G. George is clearly a boss and not a roommate.  So, he's still not a real participant and he's still sticking his dick in the cash register.  A lot of people here think he's a good manager because he can place a camera; that simply makes him a half assed tech.  A good manager knows how to handle his people and keep them happy and also keeps the drama down, not help to create it.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

What I can't understand is why George feels the need to have virtually moved into Nina and Alan's apartment.  That he is pimping out Serena is obvious so it may be he either lost or gave up his apartment.  It is still not good form to live with your participants.  I did not think it was good form with Alex, Anna & Drew, Bree but they have seemed to made it work with a minimum amount of drama.  This here is a different scenario in that this group is nowheres near as emotionally stable as D,B & A,A.  Also, I haven't seen Anna or Alex get on Drew's or Bree's ass or give them a "pep" talk on how to get more camera clicks.  They are a lot more like roommates than N,A, S, & G. George is clearly a boss and not a roommate.  So, he's still not a real participant and he's still sticking his dick in the cash register.  A lot of people here think he's a good manager because he can place a camera; that simply makes him a half assed tech.  A good manager knows how to handle his people and keep them happy and also keeps the drama down, not help to create it.  

Agree with everything you said about george.. and everything you said about A&A+D&B

and i complement with ... it's worst because he is not a tenant and should not be compared to any manager that are a real vh tenant.... The mood at N&A&S is totally different in the bad way... 

tks for your words, i'm glad to not be the only one watching/thinking like that

• Like 2