Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

20 hours ago, zoifan said:

Serena being homeless? Really?

Hope you don't take this in a bad way, and I am out of words how to say this. If you are not seeing or missing so many facts around Serena, you should be more careful and concern how much of reality are you missing with other important things in your real life.

A woman like Serena will not be homeless. 

Read page 285 in the forum, part #1.  Dbear happens to mention we should not forget she came in from the street just last night.  It was mentioned earlier but I am working overtime and haven't found it yet.  You should be more careful; when you state someone should be more careful.  Perhaps it is you who is missing the facts.  No?  More over, you should understand I was more or less defending Serena and not disparaging her.  It was mentioned if she did not like the situation she should simply leave.  i pointed out leaving  may not be so easy.  Now I am sure you know her so much better than I do and you know her history far better than I do but I think I will hold to my position that leaving may not be so easy for her.  Tell me, since you are so familiar with her circumstances and her life history,, where would she go?  I am dying to know..  Please enlighten me all knowing and all seeing....

• Like 1