Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

I was not a fan of double solace, but after this memorable experience below with Anna and Alex in their first VH couple baptism, my view on, was forced unconditionally to change. Incredible (03; 50 hours onwards):heart:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm6/cam17/018.

Now I am not a strapon adept (of course only with women) but I am absolutely sure that these three crazy crazy,crazy wonderful  people there (Nina, Serena and Edda) will overcome these memories and make a more visualized file of moments if they do.:biggrin:

I look forward to this and we know that Nina has been a few weeks ago looking closely this at the net.:dodgy::biggrin:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I was not a fan of double solace, but after this memorable experience below with Anna and Alex in their first VH couple baptism, my view on, was forced unconditionally to change. Incredible (03; 50 hours onwards):heart:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm6/cam17/018.

Now I am not a strapon adept (of course only with women) but I am absolutely sure that these three crazy crazy,crazy wonderful  people there (Nina, Serena and Edda) will overcome these memories and make a more visualized file of moments if they do.:biggrin:

I look forward to this and we know that Nina has been a few weeks ago looking closely this at the net.:dodgy::biggrin:

Wow! My prestige in this apartment is so high, so? /////?
:biggrin::heart::biggrin:

I've already scored here before and will pick it up again.

the only way for Alan to break his psychological barrier to get fucked effectively Serena is  he tied by his wrists
and mainly with his eyes blindfolded and so without him at first able to identify who would be sucking or riding on his cock.

Whose pussy is in your mouth;
It is evident that he would identify them but not before the first contact.

And they alternated in constancy and sequence, he would not be able to lose his erection as fast as it is every time another woman is involved.

It was like that with Edda and it's like that with Serena. See that with NIna and only with her Alan is left, hours in active condition of attack and battle. Without falling.