Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

12 hours ago, Russ said:

Bandicam 2017-11-14 14-20-26-216.jpg

Nina is a fan of Star Wars. She has several T-shirts, two mugs, drawings and something else. Nina watched films about Star Wars in the last couple of days before her departure. And Jose has a black sweater with Darth Vader. I think that they are friends with Jose, because they have common interests.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Russ said:

bandicam 2017-11-14 14-16-17-952.jpg

bandicam 2017-11-14 14-16-34-110.jpg

The only thing I can say is that I already miss Nina. She really acts as a captain on this boat.

As she traveled yesterday (literally), I believe she will not be back until next week. Until then will we have only Alan and Serena? This is my apprehensive question.

As for a new house for George, I really do not have as many immediate expectations as that. Too many "homes'' will just tumultuze and share more attentions to all your active projects.

We have many pendencies with this two and have a lot of potential to explore. Virtues (options) not yet used.

All in a way, tied to Alan and his attitudes. Nina may be the captain but Alan is the main piece of fit and evolution of these projects.And Serena also (mostly)
:cool:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The only thing I can say is that I already miss Nina. She really acts as a captain on this boat.

As she traveled yesterday (literally), I believe she will not be back until next week. Until then will we have only Alan and Serena? This is my apprehensive question.

As for a new house for George, I really do not have as many immediate expectations as that. Too many "homes'' will just tumultuze and share more attentions to all your active projects.

We have many pendencies with this two and have a lot of potential to explore. Virtues (options) not yet used.

All in a way, tied to Alan and his attitudes. Nina may be the captain but Alan is the main piece of fit and evolution of these projects.And Serena also (mostly)
:cool:

The fact is he's getting better and somehow drawing better and more promising horizons. I hope he stays that way.:dodgy:
I said before and I will reinforce and repeat. He should incorporate more of the profiles of Alex, Drew, Grisha and even a little of Henry (the free spirit).

All the above examples love their women deeply but do not "monopolize" them or keep them under "chains." And these women make it clear and clear how important and unique(their exclusive men) they are to them. As Nina has already made quite clear about Alan.:cool: