Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

13 minutes ago, aghmis said:

8b909fdff4f7c033d8c5c8a58aea8b5c.jpg

I do not know about the others but in my private feeling the day closed (or better opened :), since it is 04 am there), with a "golden key" to this apartment and these two.:heart:
Ok we did not have as expected Serena along. They failed in this intention before the game Evoluion, but it compensated the height.

As I said the day is just beginning .. And in Edda apparently also had a good "happy hour"with Joe:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

Okay, gentlemen! Updating. Serena and now just Nina arrives in Chad and Todd.
from what I could observe seems to be some kind of celebration. We also have a guest with them (as I do not accompany, I do not know if she is a frequent friend there.
But she did not look the way she did, introduced herself to Serena when she arrived.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Okay, gentlemen! Updating. Serena and now just Nina arrives in Chad and Todd.
from what I could observe seems to be some kind of celebration. We also have a guest with them (as I do not accompany, I do not know if she is a frequent friend there.
But she did not look the way she did, introduced herself to Serena when she arrived.

This is normal. Alan has not arrived - not happened something:biggrin:.
On the weekend they will be at Edda.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

This is normal. Alan has not arrived - not happened something:biggrin:.
On the weekend they will be at Edda.

Hhaha, well I thought it was strange that Alan did not make so much of Nina's resistance leave again. He was apparently not very well either.:dodgy:

But Nina took games and I think something can evolve in the next few hours. We're talking about the administration and the staff of George.
If Mira and Henry can, why not Chad and Todd? hehehehe
:biggrin:

Edited by thedbear
  • Like 1