Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

3 minutes ago, tweety said:

Glad that you are here, Sparkles. There is a dearth of posters who can see the bedroom, if required. Where are Nina and Alan, btw?

Without Alan present, you can count on the graphical coverage of Sparkles (correct?)). Alan left to leave the space clear and Nina is traveling.

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I just hope someone takes the "torch" you're passing then.
I'll miss your CC images, Really.
:cool:

One of the complains was that i wasn't letting other putting photos (lol).. so now that problem doesn't happen anymore.. 
For sure some moments will be missed (a few was already)

Thats nonsense,pics always been part of forum and they are important(specialy for the user s that for one reason or another's aren't premium),people just have to put in rows of 3,4 maybe five at max and will be no problem,sinse I join always enjoyed most pics,only dislike "heavy" size pics.If was me...I only would stop if was my wish,but everyone one have diferentes feelings.

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

One of the complains was that i wasn't letting other putting photos (lol).. so now that problem doesn't happen anymore.. 

Yes, I followed this on another forum. And as I said, a pity. I am premium and therefore for me, nothing to lose, but the "memories" of the events that follow will be harmed. I'm not talking about video clips.

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For sure some moments will be missed (a few was already)

Tell me that you will keep posting. Your coverage of Ella and Isaac last week was awesome, and much, much appreciated.

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes, I followed this on another forum. And as I said, a pity. I am premium and therefore for me, nothing to lose, but the "memories" of the events that follow will be harmed. I'm not talking about video clips.

I know!! i didn't do that :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, tweety said:

Tell me that you will keep posting. Your coverage of Ella and Isaac last week was awesome, and much, much appreciated.

Posting (comments) yes, i'm still around.. but photos no (at least for the future times). Even now that i only have "normal" view i don't want to "steal" attentions... It is what it is..

But thanks for your words. I also enjoyed a lot that coverage.. Was really hot and with good frames

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I know!! i didn't do that :biggrin:

Posting (comments) yes, i'm still around.. but photos no (at least for the future times). Even now that i only have "normal" view i don't want to "steal" attentions... It is what it is..

But thanks for your words. I also enjoyed a lot that coverage.. Was really hot and with good frames

Posting some pics is okay. You can continue doing that...