Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

Just now, MajorVoyeur said:

It is what it is. I do imagine that commerce is considered in these scenarios. Don't matter to me because I still get to see beautiful ladies in all their glorious bree panties! :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-10-27_15-50-57-643.jpg

Maybe an boyfriend(instead of George)in the house from time to time with Serena would be nice.Its like Nina and Alan and Serena gets the "rests".She deserves as much as Alan and Nina in my opinon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe an boyfriend(instead of George)in the house from time to time with Serena would be nice.Its like Nina and Alan and Serena gets the "rests".She deserves as much as Alan and Nina in my opinon.

Agreed. Serena needs a good fuck by a real dick (other than George!) :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-10-27_15-58-11-611.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Agreed. Serena needs a good fuck by a real dick (other than George!) :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-10-27_15-58-11-611.jpg

Hehe,indeed indeed.Maybe in near future an dude(not George)will apear in Serena life and we will see it(and enjoy).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

My goodness that was awfully boring for a threesome. Is there any life in these people? 

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, what about the other two? No passion left in them whatsoever.

Unfortunately.Amy I agree with you about the soft sex (which I have never used this term here in any forum before) that was seen shortly.

As I said return to stake "zero" and will have to be rebuilt. Again retake our trust and attention.
Mine, at least.

If they really still willing it (Alan mostly) then it is not lost.
For once.
Serena even if willing and motivated to this resumption, will have to be direct to the point and 'aggressive'. Like Edda it was with Alan.

As for Nina and Alan, I've seen a lot (before) to know that there is, a true feeling between them.
In a way that we do not have in any other couple here in VH today.
Fact.
We've had it before in Sveta & Vlad and Eugene & Alina.
Even Maria & Grisha in better times.

Unfortunately Alan's way (today) tries to show and prove it, is done in the wrong way.
Forced, abrupt (excessive) and even caricature.

Even if his motives and arguments are valid and fair (whatever they are, since we do not understand him and we only see him and his consequences) he loses his reason in force, when he does so.

THEY ARE A SEXY COUPLE, DIVERTED AND PLEASANT TO SEE. Not only in moments of sex.

If there is no indirect pressure and inflations and "ghosts" in it.

Amy,

I know and you do not look closely this place, because I said 'that Alan remembers a brother his younger .lol

For more than once I have already manifested my extensive opinion here on other forums and little mistake about. Anna and Alex, are the greatest proof of this. Here, too, they support them, from their first moments and not only now that they become focus of evidence.

I invite you in particular, to look closely at this place, mainly because our opinions and notes here in the forum are considered and followed in their entirety there
Let us therefore do our part in directing (or redirecting) them to the right path.
I invite you to join forces to this cause.
If all (all) there really committed, then our return will be satisfactory

Believe in it.

And just one more suggestion of mine if this is read and considered

Leave Serena in the next or next, take initiatives of ideas for extrategic entertainments.

We have already seen how creative and efficient she is. Give her more strength to open her space there.

Just my vision.
:cool: