Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I would really like to know on what basis is it always argued here that Serena "hires" her participants/friends?

Does not anyone notice the time she spends next to her cell phone in daily contacts?
Even with sections having sex by cell phone? I believe in the Periscope application.

She simply can not  do similar to Misty or Mira and Henrry?

I think he had watched a movie that no one else have watched tonight

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I would really like to know on what basis is it always argued here that Serena "hires" her participants/friends?

Does not anyone notice the time she spends next to her cell phone in daily contacts?
Even with sections having sex by cell phone? I believe in the Periscope application.

She simply can not  do similar to Misty or Mira and Henrry?

>> I would really like to know on what basis is it always argued here that Serena "hires" her participants/friends?

Nina was helping her to take nude selfies. I assume Serena needed the nude selfies for some social adult matchmaking sites. 

Just speculation.

Are you thinking George found the two participants for Serena? or who found this new fine lady that pleased us tonight?

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

>> I would really like to know on what basis is it always argued here that Serena "hires" her participants/friends?

Nina was helping her to take nude selfies. I assume Serena needed the nude selfies for some social adult matchmaking sites. 

Just speculation.

Are you thinking George found the two participants for Serena?

Yes, exactly that. Just like Emm or Anna before (if anyone remembers).
Grommy, for Anna already signaled that they attend swinger groups and clubs.
The same for Mira and Henrry. We even see the cam of the loggia when they are doing their research and contacts.

So why does Serena have to be "hired"?

8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Just speculation.

Are you thinking George found the two participants for Serena? or who found this new fine lady that pleased us tonight?

Hiring implies paying money... and that it's just stupid

Even if that photos was for that purpose that doesn't mean that she have to pay/hire to someone to go there.. About Sergey (the guy that had sex with her some days ago). She went to a clube and could have meet him (or others) there

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The same for Mira and Henrry. We even see the cam of the loggia when they are doing their research and contacts.

So why does Serena have to be "hired"?

And if i'm not wrong Misty also 'came' from that groups.. the first time she appear at Anna&Alex old apartment 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Even if that photos was for that purpose that doesn't mean that she have to pay/hire to someone to go there.. About Sergey (the guy that had sex with her some days ago). She went to a clube and could have meet him (or others) there

We also see that Serena goes out a lot and sometimes, she spends nights out,
If she incorporates this practice here (and still adding up with Nina and Alan), straight to what we have with Henrry and Mira, we just have to win and celebrate.

We will therefore encourage and not expect to depreciate. We will appreciate the effort and not denigrate it.

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Assuming that Russia has a law similar to the country I live:

• Before anybody arrives to an apartment, they need to acknowledge that they are fine with cameras in the apartments
  • They need to sign that they are fine their appearance will be broadcasted to the internet - VHTV free cams 
  • The need to sign that VHTV will record them while they are in the apartment.
  • They have to sign that VHTV has full right on the recordings so that we can see the recordings in the archive moment indefinitely 

These are absolutely not casual encounter. Nope. They actually sign legal papers before they arrive.

Based on above points, why someone would come to these apartments and fuck on cam for free? Pleasure? then they can do the same outside these apartments.

There must be a profit sharing otherwise, it would be hard to find anyone so attractive who agrees her sex performance recording will be available on VHTV forever, without having any right on it.

profit sharing => paying money => hiring 

Doesn't seem so stupid

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Assuming that Russia has a law similar to the country in live:

• Before anybody arrives to an apartment, they need to acknowledge that they are fine with cameras in the apartments
  • They need to sign that they are fine their appearance will be broadcasted to the internet - VHTV free cams 
  • The need to sign that VHTV will record them while they are in the apartment.
  • They have to sign that VHTV has full right on the recordings so that we can see the recordings in the archive moment indefinitely 

Based on above points, why someone would come to these apartments and fuck on cam for free? Pleasure? then they can do the same outside these apartments.

There must be a profit sharing otherwise, it would be hard to find anyone so attractive who agrees her sex performance recording will be available on VHTV forever, without having any right on it.

profit sharing => paying money => hiring 

Doesn't seem so stupid

So according to that all the guests (that show parts of body) in all the houses are hired??? is that what you are saying?? 

So according to that all the guests are like 'prostitutes' that receive money in change of sex??? is that what you are saying?

If I pay you to put cams in your house, and your ability to stay rests on your ability to retain a viewership via sex, isn't that sex work? Now, you may say, well VH isn't paying people to have sex, but aren't they really? There have been apts closed due to a lack of sexual activity. Why is the idea of a tenant paying others to come over and have sex on their cams such a horrible, unacceptable thing to say? Because it pure speculation? So, is saying anything that is pure speculation not allowed also, or just this one?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1