Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

How do you explain his behavior in the bathtub later? Was he helping her then to?

When Guy has some congestion, I help by holding his head underwater till bubbles stop coming up, is that what happened with Alan and Nina?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

When Guy has some congestion, I help by holding his head underwater till bubbles stop coming up, is that what happened with Alan and Nina?

Lol! Happy Thanksgiving Ash!  Hope you have a wonder time wherever you are. :heart:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Lol! Happy Thanksgiving Ash!  Hope you have a wonder time wherever you are. :heart:

Hi Amy! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm at Guys parents house, had to use the bathroom, so naturally I jumped on here, have a great day!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Amy! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm at Guys parents house, had to use the bathroom, so naturally I jumped on here, have a great day!

Haha! Bad girl!! Anybody walking around in underwear with a buldge? 😁

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Thank you @thedbear for your comments & views. I truly enjoy reading your thoughts on these realms and appreciate the struggle to overcome the language barriers. :biggrin:

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving from the USA. While it may be an American Holiday, we all should take time to really be Thankful for what we have. Like  VHTV!:heart:

thank-you-in-many-languages.jpg

Thank you for your caps post.
You have no idea how important they were to me today. And thanks to them, since it comes with the screen schedules, I was able to map all the important sequences of the day.

The mere fact of entering now and seeing Nina and Alan, sleeping together and hugging each other
has the effect of responding to and calming (and much) my apprehensions of the day.

Different from the others and I do my homework and I follow facts, online and by the timeline (which are my basis for my points about) and not in speculations.

Who thanks you, so I am ...
:angel:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

How do you explain his behavior in the bathtub later? Was he helping her then to?

@Amy3 or anyone else tell the time of the bathroom dunking. I like facts before I post. I will get someone to translate this for me.

I can't find It in the time line

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

More like Jeff "the buldge" himself. Lol 

Lol, I wasn't sure who you meant, I wish someone was walking around sporting a jefflike bulge earlier, but alas, the only buldge i would know anything about there is about 1/2 to 2/3 of a Jeff bolge, but I'm not complaining!

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

@Amy3 or anyone else tell the time of the bathroom dunking. I like facts before I post. I will get someone to translate this for me.

I can't find It in the time line

Sorry, there is no gif or video. I did post a link to the timeline at the time and you can tell by the comments it wasn't good. He did grab her by the head like he was about to hit her and then thought twice about it and went back to crying like a baby. Nina didn't do anything to Warrenton this treatment and she wasn't having an episode. He on the other hand was a mess. 

bandicam_2017-10-21_18-06-58-491.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, there is no gif or video. I did post a link to the timeline at the time and you can tell by the comments it wasn't good. He did grab her by the head like he was about to hit her and then thought twice about it and went back to crying like a baby. Nina didn't do anything to Warrenton this treatment and she wasn't having an episode. He on the other hand was a mess. 

bandicam_2017-10-21_18-06-58-491.jpg

The way she's positioned from this veiw, she looks like she's all scrunched up, and probably has that look of shock and fear on her face with her eyes wide open when he does this crap.