Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

New nice Nina guest.

She seems to be wearing Nina's clothes and it's already 00:00. U bit late for a quick visit.
The problem is that whenever Nina gives this general cleaning in the apartment, we have visits or parties.

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Guest looks nice,maybe it's just my thing but she looks a lot like Nina,that nose and eyes,maybe sister.

I'm recovering on the timeline of her arrival and she, upon entering the room, went straight to Nina's drawings and getting comfortable. So yeah, possibly a relative.
::)

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I'm recovering on the timeline of her arrival and she, upon entering the room, went straight to Nina's drawings and getting comfortable. So yeah, possibly a relative.
::)

Agree,I didn't see from beginning but have the same feeling it's an relative of Nina.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,I didn't see from beginning but have the same feeling it's an relative of Nina.

If it is something different from Nina (which I do not think), it will be a total surprise here:]

But the way Alan is behaving and comfortable, I do not think I'm wrong either.
:cool:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Shes really cute. Shes doing Serenas hair now. 

I can say based on everything I've seen of her, which is one of the nicest we've ever had in this apartment and for the project it only loses to Nora.
For a while .:biggrin: