Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Почему Серена  плачет в спальне?:cry:

Она является главным связующим звеном между этими двумя проектами. Без нее . ничего, что мы имеем здесь сегодня не будет реализовано.:biggrin:

Ваш внутренний свет еще уникален и всегда светит ..:heart:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam16?timestamp=1514982613

Nina is playing with her now .. Serena has a sore throat .. maybe they walked at night and she caught a cold .. dear serena, get well!

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Why is Serena crying in the bedroom?:cry:

She is the main bridge between these two projects. Without her . nothing that we have here today would be realized.:biggrin:

Your inner light is still unique and should always shine ..:heart:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam16?timestamp=1514982613

Nina is talking to her now .. Serena has a sore throat .. maybe they walked at night and she caught a cold .. dear serena, get well!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, snag said:

Nina is playing with her now .. Serena has a sore throat .. maybe they walked at night and she caught a cold .. dear serena, get well!

I saw that too.
But Serena unable to speak is how I signed it. Cool down the sun from this place.:cool:
Even more so on such an important date approaching there.

I really hope she gets better soon. Her voice can not be silenced. Never.
:heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Fantastic last night in this place,we had two girls sex(thank god someone filled the void left by the lésbic place)and the new girl(well new in the sense of delivering all:biggrin:)Marina it's just STUNNING.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lool I totally messed this one up:confused:. So let Alans one be Marina and name Serenas one Isabella :biggrin:

Yes was two girls,Isabella looks nice(the one that was with Serena)and Marina looks fantastic(the one with Alan).

Lovely:dodgy:,thought the sex between Alan and Marina would be watchable today(because last night the time archive wasn't working for that moment..just keeping loading and stoping)but gone watch it today in archive and it's also broken..basicaly it's not possible to watch,the video it's there but we can't watch it,what an bad lucky,an great girl and we can't see it.

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

I saw that too.
But Serena unable to speak is how I signed it. Cool down the sun from this place.:cool:
Even more so on such an important date approaching there.

I really hope she gets better soon. Her voice can not be silenced. Never.
:heart:

I know that Serena is suffering from the condition of her throat, but I must admit and observe, that seeing her communicating by gestures and body expressions is getting very interesting and equally amusing.:heart:

Proves that even without a voice (active), it can make strong your presence there:cool:
I try to imagine what she would be like having sex. lol.:biggrin:

Maybe we do not have to imagine much.::)

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Yes was two girls,Isabella looks nice(the one that was with Serena)and Marina looks fantastic(the one with Alan).

Marina is certain that we will see more times in the project, because she, as I said, is part of the active group of Chad and Todd. And Serena too.:cool:

How will this work, am I too curious?
Especially for Nina's warm and energetic reception with Alan as soon as she arrived today.:biggrin:

Not only did she approve, but she was very proud of it.:biggrin:

Isabella however I think it was one more of the Halley Comets that we see happening here with her. Caught for one night only.::)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I know that Serena is suffering from the condition of her throat, but I must admit and observe, that seeing her communicating by gestures and body expressions is getting very interesting and equally amusing.:heart:

Proves that even without a voice (active), it can make strong your presence there:cool:
I try to imagine what she would be like having sex. lol.:biggrin:

Maybe we do not have to imagine much.::)

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam13?timestamp=1514998931

:biggrin:

6 hours ago, thedbear said:

Marina is certain that we will see more times in the project, because she, as I said, is part of the active group of Chad and Todd. And Serena too.:cool:

How will this work, am I too curious?
Especially for Nina's warm and energetic reception with Alan as soon as she arrived today.:biggrin:

Not only did she approve, but she was very proud of it.:biggrin:

Isabella however I think it was one more of the Halley Comets that we see happening here with her. Caught for one night only.::)

Hope you right,and think you are,it's obvious the Marina potencial and who better to use it than good old george(only as an manager George,only as a manager hehe),would love to see in future more of the four together(Marina,Serena,Nina and Alan).Isabela was ok,but Marina damm:blush:.