Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

35 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

This guy seems like he thinks there more than just a one time fuck. Nina seems to be leading him on. There is a lot of kissing and hugging for a one night stand even if its staged.

Well now comes a question? If we can interpret as doubt. Not for me .

Anyone who has flight hours, observing Nina in these situations is more than convinced that she is not even close to feeling what she feels about Alan.

Even your body is delivering it. And their moans too

Yes, lots of kisses and hugs, but I look at her so far, none at all.

She can and is enjoying the moment for her fantasies. It's a pleasure, though, she still has not got it. I do not know if this can still change, which I doubt.

Alan wins the situation even without being present.
:my:

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well now comes a question? If we can interpret as doubt. Not for me .

Anyone who has flight hours, observing Nina in these situations is more than convinced that she is not even close to feeling what she feels about Alan.

Even your body is delivering it. And their moans too

Yes, lots of kisses and hugs, but I look at her so far, none at all.

She can and is enjoying the moment for her fantasies. It's a pleasure, though, she still has not got it. I do not know if this can still change, which I doubt.

Alan wins the situation even without being present.
:my:

I hope your right but I don't think so. Alan is very sensitive I don't think he will handle this very well. This could very well be the end of this apartment.

4 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I think he's about to feel something..the wrath of Nina!!!

Well, I'm now really worried.
If Alan & Nina "survived" this test today, it will be difficult for Alan's "safe zone" to escape Nina's cruel fingers in her next round .. And yes I said fingers (plural).
:cry:

9 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I hope your right but I don't think so. Alan is very sensitive I don't think he will handle this very well. This could very well be the end of this apartment.

good
Now it's simple! If he really has the feeling, which he shows for Nina, seen in more unprepossessing details (but of great weight), he will know to separate love from sex. The same as Nina did for Marina and Serena. Or even partially for Edda.

Well, not even that Nina is having it there. Evident. I even feel sorry for her.