Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

I just don’t care much for these people that’s why I don’t really watch them, but I will say this. I do not believe that George intended to be on cam himself. I can definitely see how Serena took a liking to George for whatever reason that is. In my eyes, she pursued the relationship much more then he did. I think the reason that she cryies is because she fears losing him to his pursuits to be a big time manager for VH. She prompts sex with him and she apparently really enjoys being a submissive. The gallons of juice are a testament to that truth. So, I don’t think George is a bad guy for the reasons spoke about here. I don’t think there should be a rule that the manager can’t have sex or a relationship with a tenant. The tenant can always leave if they want to. They can just go back to the previous life off cam. It’s no big deal. I do however, think George needs to dominate and be rough with women in order to get off. He has to force himself to be gentle and loving. So for those reasons he is not my type and it’s why I don’t watch it or comment about it to the joy of many I’m sure. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I just don’t care much for these people that’s why I don’t really watch them, but I will say this. I do not believe that George intended to be on cam himself. I can definitely see how Serena took a liking to George for whatever reason that is. In my eyes, she pursued the relationship much more then he did. I think the reason that she cryies is because she fears losing him to his pursuits to be a big time manager for VH. She prompts sex with him and she apparently really enjoys being a submissive. The gallons of juice are a testament to that truth. So, I don’t think George is a bad guy for the reasons spoke about here. I don’t think there should be a rule that the manager can’t have sex or a relationship with a tenant. The tenant can always leave if they want to. They can just go back to the previous life off cam. It’s no big deal. I do however, think George needs to dominate and be rough with women in order to get off. He has to force himself to be gentle and loving. So for those reasons he is not my type and it’s why I don’t watch it or comment about it to the joy of many I’m sure. 

Thanks Amy :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks Amy :biggrin:

Your welcome! If you go back and follow the courtship between George and Serena, it’s very clear that she pursued him, not the other way around. What you guys aren’t getting is that SHE wants him more than HE needs her. This is why she cries. For real! Ok, I’ll step away from this. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Just In said:

The way I see it is that any time I see Serena & George either having or about to have sex then I tune out to another apartment, I am tired of seeing Serena get trampled over and over and over. IMO Serena is desperate to have a relationship with George and keeps pushing until he gives in and then they will have sex several times, Serena then thinks she has finally got him then he tells her it ain't going anywhere, she has a good ole cry and then the cycle starts again.

17 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Jabbath, I worked in the sex industry and entertainment industry for years.  I've seen a hundred Georges come and go.  No matter what the relationship may have developed into, and that's a big may, he used his position of authority to get in Serena's pants in the 1st place and that makes him, in my eyes, nothing more than a cockhund.  Doesn't mean the guy may not be a terrific guy.  In this instance though he should have gotten this kicks from the outside and kept his participants relationships strictly business.  My opinion and I'm sticking to it..

12 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yeah, it almost gets to the point to where you want to stop feeling for here and for her to wise up.  But there are times when we are in love we just can't do that.  Makes him an even bigger cockhound because he's now taking advantage of her feelings.  He tried to pimp her out once, he'll try it again..  

Tks to 'help me' avoiding write anything...

I piratically forget this apartment since that adam violence episode... and only have watch it totally at serena birthday party and then no more then 5 minutes a day ... If alan or george are there, i change to another apartment

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

From what I have seen for the most part you are correct about Serena pursuing George, but she doesn't cry for the fear of losing him. I've seen them have a discussion and then she will go and cry and be separate for a time, I have also seen her cry in another room and jump about waving her hands like she cant believe she just had sex with him and that is not in a good sense. He clearly doesn't want a relationship more than sex and Serena wants the whole sex and relationship.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tks to 'help me' avoiding write anything...

I piratically forget this apartment since that adam violence episode... and only have watch it totally at serena birthday party and then no more then 5 minutes a day ... If alan or george are there, i change to another apartment

Now, as for Alan, I do think he is a juvenile prick. I won’t forget him getting physically violent with Nina out of pure anger. Plus, I’m jealous of his gargantuan dick! So, for those reasons, I usually don’t watch him. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hi Amy, it seems George is completely different lately, he hasn't been smacking her down there, or any rough stuff lately. I havn't seen it anyway.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

From what I have seen for the most part you are correct about Serena pursuing George, but she doesn't cry for the fear of losing him. I've seen them have a discussion and then she will go and cry and be separate for a time, I have also seen her cry in another room and jump about waving her hands like she cant believe she just had sex with him and that is not in a good sense. He clearly doesn't want a relationship more than sex and Serena wants the whole sex and relationship.

Typical girl behavior if you ask me. Trust me she want him badly! He’s undecided. That’s the only important part that anyone really needs to know. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Amy, it seems George is completely different lately, he hasn't been smacking her down there, or any rough stuff lately. I havn't seen it anyway.

I think he realized it was making him look like a monster. I think he is enjoying the cam life more then he thought he would. Plus, I think Serena is getting to him. Her strategy is working. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Typical girl behavior if you ask me. Trust me she want him badly! He’s undecided. That’s the only important part that anyone really needs to know. 

We've all been there before, wanting someone who may or may not be interested in you. I don't like the guy, but he got a nice curved dick that i'm sure drives Serena crazy riding him facing forward, or with him on top. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think he realized it was making him look like a monster. I think he is enjoying the cam life more then he thought he would. Plus, I think Serena is getting to him. Her strategy is working. 

I think he knows that he doesn't have to hit her all the time but he always shows he has to be dominating by either holding her arms behind her back or pinning her down by the neck. And yes this is with her consent.

Screen_Hunter_1314.jpg
Screen_Hunter_1315.jpg

• Like 3