Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

31 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Meanwhile, back in the tub...

Look at those dildos. 

I think Edda's dildo is a better build and quality. It has a steel core, and multiple covers, for different type of use. She used it well as well for anal and vaginal uses .... even imagining it blows my mind ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Посмотрите на эти фаллоимитаторы. 

Я думаю, что фаллоимитатор Эдды является лучше сборкой и качества. Она имеет стальной сердечник, и несколько покрытий, для различного типа использования. Она использовала это хорошо, а для анального и вагинального использования .... даже представляя, что это взрывает мой разум;)

The metallic phallus belongs to the serene. apparently, edda asked for a while. and pink things are nozzles for metal! just today, Nina took them from the house right before they left.

2 hours ago, snag said:

The metallic phallus belongs to the serene. apparently, edda asked for a while. and pink things are nozzles for metal! just today, Nina took them from the house right before they left.

Hmm, so they share their toolbox. Interesting. 

I though women don't like to share their dildo, same way they don't share toothbrush. For hygiene reasons.

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree shes really good. When you wann see the other extreme just watch Rockhead dance :biggrin:

No guys in that apartment can dance, remember the first night. I like any guys that get up and dance that have no clue, they're the funnest to dance with!

From 3:20 this morning Serena was video calling someone and they had a conversation in English for just over half an hour. It was good to finally understand what they were saying. :biggrin:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Just In said:

From 3:20 this morning Serena was video calling someone and they had a conversation in English for just over half an hour. It was good to finally understand what they were saying. :biggrin:

Missed that, what was it all about?

1 hour ago, Just In said:

40 minutes ago, gtiioniq said:

Missed that, what was it all about?

it has been added to archive moments. should appear soon.

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Then Nina talked into the microphone which caused Alan some pleasure...

bandicam_2017-10-13_06-47-02-161.jpg

• Like 4