Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

On 30/10/2017 at 9:35 PM, thedbear said:

The only thing I ask here in chorus at all in comments of why it is:

Why can not Alan reciprocate Serena's oral work?::)
I will insist on this key question until it finally happens.

I reinforce that for this action he does not need a vertical dick ..

Just your tongue, sensitivity, and the right technique to do it. And we have already seen that he has too much.

Is it happening? Really ??! Finally !!!:heart::heart::heart::biggrin:

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Amy now you have me fixated on Serena tits, and I'M not a big tit guy, i like the small perky titties, but now I'm going to check out Serena's titd to see if they've grown

They have definatley grown, but i think Serena as a whole has gotten a little more plump, and i mean that in a good way, no offense to her at all.

• Like 2

NOOOO IS  freezing up 

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

They have definatley grown, but i think Serena as a whole has gotten a little more plump, and i mean that in a good way, no offense to her at all.

the cam was bit glitching in the bedroom ahhh 

I would love to take a ride on the rock hard dick, but not attached to Alan, he's just not my type at all.   In fact, that dick and Alan do not match up at all, are they doing government genetic engineering in Siberia to make average size men who look like boy scouts have gigantic schlongs.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

hahahahaha @ ash, does one woman notice to another that she possibly has gained a few extra pounds and still expects her to take it in peace (no offense)?
lol
hahahahaha:cool:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

hahahahaha @ ash, does one woman notice to another that she possibly has gained a few extra pounds and still expects her to take it in peace (no offense)?
lol
hahahahaha:cool:

Lol, no, not really, but i had to add that caveat to make my point more gracefully, in case it is read by said beautiful Serena.