Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

Serena's tits are getting bigger! Plus, she seems rather happy and content with life even without Georgy-poo there. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Maybe there's a reason Nina isn't worried about Alan's condomless dick being inside of Serena's pussy. Maybe, just maybe, Serena got exactlty what she wanted out of George after all. :angel:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Serena's tits are getting bigger! Plus, she seems rather happy and content with life even without Georgy-poo there. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Maybe there's a reason Nina isn't worried about Alan's condomless dick being inside of Serena's pussy. Maybe, just maybe, Serena got exactlty what she wanted out of George after all. :angel:

Wonder if they got child support over there and if they enforce it.  Would make my day to find out George got stuck with 18-years worth of support.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You think there'll be more hot action between Serena & Alan ??

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That would be priceless. And how is George going to claim he's not the father? It's all on video him banging Serena in every room, in every position imaginable and with no condom. The only sad part is the poor child would have George as his daddy. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Wonder if they got child support over there and if they enforce it.  Would make my day to find out George got stuck with 18-years worth of support.  :biggrin:

Karma is a bitch and sometimes she comes in the form of a baby! :biggrin:

It's all just a guess, I don't know that she is pregnant so don't quote me on that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You think there'll be more hot action between Serena & Alan ??

Hell yes, I do! Serena is primed and down to fuck anyone now. Joe is going to get his crack at it next, I'm sure!