Misty Part #2

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

only 3 mediocre rounds today. misty must be losing her touch.

3 hours ago, K.Lane said:

for a kick.
a new man must come.

Obviously - there will not be 5-7 rounds hot sex every day.

Even only this day she is #2/3 on the project, if we do not take the Brazilians. Who has do more today? Nina and Serena. You can count Violet and Jeff, KPLP, Anna. But they are +/- as much activity as Misty and #26 for today. Other participants practically do nothing today.

But given some quarrel between Misty and #26. I think #27 soon.

• Like 2

Hey, it's Sunday & even the most party hardy type needs some rest between events. :cool:

rest-and-relaxation.jpg

Misty is putting on hunting camouflage though, so she may indeed be searching for #27. :dodgy:

bandicam_2017-10-08_13-21-06-859.jpg

Of course  Mr. Pink, he never rests! He's ready to fill in if #27 isn't bagged. :biggrin:

s-l300.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Obviously - there will not be 5-7 rounds hot sex every day.

Even only this day she is #2/3 on the project, if we do not take the Brazilians. Who has do more today? Nina and Serena. You can count Violet and Jeff, KPLP, Anna. But they are +/- as much activity as Misty and #26 for today. Other participants practically do nothing today.

But given some quarrel between Misty and #26. I think #27 soon.

thanks for the info. it does look like she's lost interest in him.

2 hours ago, bellanofretete said:

26 Is back! i guess she really likes him. Can anyone tell the record of the same guy? 3 or 4 days?

clark stayed for a weekend. #22 was there for 3 or 4 days without her fucking another guy. that's about her limit i guess.

Somebody check the timeline at around 8;58, she was having sex with the guy she had it with earlier, and all of a sudden they stopped suddenly, and she had a very concerned look on her face. keep watching, i think he blew his load inside her without a condom. Let me know what you think! @golfer06, @jabbath1987, @Amy3